Bad dream/ Chapter 2

"What's wrong Cal?" he said with genuine fear in his voice and all I could do was stare.

I finally moved and a huge smile plastered me face "Luke if you ever need me please just call me even if it's for something tiny I'll be there to help you Lukey you mean the world to me" I said sitting next to him on his bed wrapping my arms around his shoulders "Cal please tell me what's going on your acting really weird I'm kinda worried" he said looking me in the eyes "it's nothing just remember that okay?" "okayy Cal" he said and he laid down and patting the space next to him.

We lay there for about 5 minute and I started to him lightly in his ear and I feel a shiver go through his body "i didn't realise I had that effect of you Luke" I said look at him and winking and a light shade of pink covered his face "what- what do you mean Cal" he stuttered and looked away from me "you know what I mean Lukey" he didn't look at me he just giggled and rested his head in the pillow "go to sleep Lukey you'll always be safe with me" and with that I fell asleep.

I woke up to a naked Luke searching through his room "what are you looking for Luke?" he turned and jumped covering his bits "what?! Calum don't look at me" he jumped he shouted and stood up an walked towards him "it's nothing I haven't seen before Luke" I said with a wink and his hand slowly dropped and he was fully exposed "okay now tell me why your looking for?" I said slowly "oh just some boxers" he said walking towards my room and grabbing a pair of mine "do you mind if I use these?" "Not at all" I said with a shrug "so can I ask you something babe?" I said looking him dead in the eye "sure Cal" "what are we?" He look slightly confused "what do you mean?" "I mean are we together or not because we act like we are an we kiss and all but we never really talked about it" he walked towards me in only his boxer "Mr Hood would you do me the honer of being my boyfriend?" he said with a wink "of course I will Luke, this is all so sudden" I said giggling as he spun me around and kissed me hard and rough but with suck passion "I love you Luke" "love you more Hood" and we walked out the room him now fully clothed to get breakfast.