Chapter 38

Luke stood there in the door way.

He didn't know wether to move or look away or what to do so he just stood there In The door way mouth half open eyes wide and heart beating out of his chest.

All these thoughts running through his mind but the biggest and most demanding thought was what to do?

Do I move? Should I leave? all these thoughts racing through his head.

When reality hit him like the bitch it is he screamed he didn't know what else to do.

He was staring at the thing he didn't want to see when he walked in.

The one he loved.

The one he loved lifeless and laying on the bed.

He ran up to the bed grabbing his phone out his pocket and dialling for an ambulance.

The boys both rush up stairs and see the horrifying sight Luke had to endure and they sobbed.

Mickey tried to bring some what life back to him but nothing was happening he just lay there still.

Luke looked around frantically and whilst scanning over his body something caught his attention.

A big red pool on the sheets, but was covered by the lifeless body of Calum.

Luke moved Calum gently so the cause of the blood would become more apparent and as Luke moved his arm blood trickled down Luke's hand.

Luke quickly pulled Calum's sleeve up and saw multiple cuts.

One cut really caught his eyes because it was so long and so deep it was vertical and the one thing I remember about cuts is that doctors can't sew up vertical cuts.

Calum just tried to kill himself.

Note:

Oh shit.

#sorrynotsorry.

That is all.