Chapter 43

Luke laid in his bed not being to sleep.

This had been going on for nearly two weeks now.

He lays there staring, his gaze locked on the doorway like he's waiting for Calum to just walk through there with his beautiful big smile and huge brown glowing eyes that just make you feel amazing inside and that amazing feel he gave off when you were near him which made you want to talk to him and be with him.

However Luke knew he could never have this again this was all he could do.

Luke would talk to Calum all the time like when he needed a opinion he wouldn't ask anyone but Calum, but he always seemed to feel down when he got no reply.

Luke looked terrible he looked like he hadn't slept in months and his weight was rapidly decreasing, he wouldn't talk about anything but Calum because he all he ever thought about and now that he couldn't have him he felt it necessary to talk about him instead.

It was 2am when Luke started to talk to Calum and it worried his mother terribly.

Luke would laugh while they 'spoke' but as soon as the realisation that Calum wasn't there hit him he'd cry for hours and hours and when he cried his mum was always there to hold him and when his mum wasn't there it was Ashton and Michael.

His mum sat there with Luke's head on her lap as he cried and cried, this hurt his mum so much seeing her son so weak and hurt.

"Shhh baby don't cry I'm right here, mums right here" she whispered in his ear which softened his cries "I need Calum" he cried to her and she nodded "I know sweetheart but Cals gone I'm so sorry but he is" she stroked his hair "I know" he agreed "I just miss him" she agreed "I know baby but you need to sleep you have to go to the funeral later okay?" she asked hoping for a yes but not expecting one "yeah mum" he said slowly drifting off.

His mum moved his head then laid with him as he slept.

A/N-

Oh my goodness guys I'm so sorry.

Also I'm going to see 5sos next July I'm so fucking excited oh my!!

Anyways sorry for this but yeah hope you like it.