Chapter 33

Michaels POV

I was walking full speed down the road hoping that maybe just maybe I would bump into that son of a bitch.

I walked down a long raid the was almost empty with very few people one did catch my eye though.

It was Luke but someone else I knew, a beautiful girl that I am lucky enough to call my best friend.

"Diane!!" I yelled to her making her turn her head "oh hey Mikey what's up?" she said walking over to me "I'm looking for Luke oh have you seen him?" she thought for a minute "I think I might have. Yeah when I was down by the woods I walked past him" she said helpfully "do wanna help me look for him?" she raised an eyebrow "well not really but I will" we both laughed "so the woods of course where else would he go?" I said feeling kind of stupid "why are you even looking for him?" she said very confused "I'll tell you on the way".

(Long time period past sorry I'm a lazy bitch)

"So yeah that's why I'm looking for the stupid son of a bitch" she looked surprised "so he jut straight up decided he didn't love Cal anymore?" I nodded "he didn't even tell anyone he jut decided one day and that's ridiculous".

"Yep we gotta get some sense into him, he love Calum he's just having some weird feelings, he is unconditionally in love with him and everyone can see it" she said making one of her many great points "yeah so we gotta get him ba-" I was in mid sentence when I bumped into a familiar body "Luke" I said disgusted "Oh Michael" he said clearly he had been crying "well I have a thing or two to say to you" I said and he looked absolutely terrified "wh-" he was about to say but I interrupted him when my hand made contact with his face making him wince in pain and put both his hands to his now red face "Mikey!" Diane shouted "that was completely out of order!" she shouted walking over to Luke to make are he was okay "no Diane I'm not finished with this son of a Bitch" I said pure rage taking over me and Diane moved and I started punching Luke I was completely unaware of what I was doing until he was on the floor blood covered "Michael get the Fuck off him I swear to you're gonna kill him just stop being a stupid dick" I stopped I looked at me bruised hand the at Luke "oh my god luke I am so sorry come here let me help you" he flinched when I made contact with his hand and pulled him up.

"Michael why did you do that?" He said completely confused "I don't know I was just angry you did that to Cal" he let a tear escape "but it's just how I feel I can't stay with someone that I'm not in love with" he said carefully "oh I understand that but you are in love with him of you can't see that then you're crazy, they way you look at him the way act around him that is live Luke and if you can't see that then you're crazy bro" I said he looked like I was striking a cord "I see where you're coming from" he looked confused "I don't know what to do" he cried.

Note:

Haha well poor Lukey he's all beat up.

Oh well I really hope you like this im sorry it was sad.

Stefanie