Charms and Spells(Kiss and Tell) part 7

Part 7

Liam wandered down the corridor on the first floor, aimlessly dragging his feet and waving to the occasional ghost. His burgundy jumper felt too warm while he was inside but he couldn't bring himself to care.

Niall and Harry were off somewhere, probably down by the Black Lake trying to see who could skip the most rocks on the water before they lost their little patience and began using magic instead.

He continued his roaming before a giggle made him stop. He looked around in confusion but he didn't spot anyone. Another giggle, soft and high-pitched like that of a girl. Liam rolled his eyes and continued on his way. Another giggle, faker and flirtier than before made him stop and frown. He walked the last few steps and peeked down the other corridor, curious as to where the sounds were coming from.

A Hufflepuff girl with curly brown hair was pressed to the wall by someone, and Liam shrank back as he recognized the raven hair and easy smirk on the boy. Zayn, still unaware that Liam was watching, inched his hand higher and higher under her bunched-up skirt.

The girl let out another giggle as she tangled her small hands in Zayn's hair and pulled him closer to her. Zayn didn't hesitate to lick his way into her mouth eagerly, and Liam could see one of the girl's hands pressing down on the zipper of Zayn's trousers.

Liam pulled back, straightening his jumper and erasing any emotion from his face. His fists clenched and unclenched as a suffocating heat curled itself around his chest. After a long minute of composing himself, he began his walk down the new corridor with load footsteps and a blank expression.

They didn't stop what they were doing, and the girl only clung to Zayn's back tighter. Zayn responded by curling his hand tighter around the girl's waist as he moved his lips from her mouth to her exposed neck.

Something hot and cruel erupted inside of Liam, filling him up with adrenaline and recklessness fueled by his anger. A dark chuckle burst from his lips and his warm honey eyes adopted a darker shade.

Zayn stopped biting on the girl's neck, and instead he turned around with an annoyed expression. He froze momentarily when he noticed it was Liam, and his expression turned carefully blank.

Liam ran a hand through his brown curls and sneered coldly. Zayn's eyes turned dark and he licked his lips, as if unaware he was doing it, before smirking smugly.

The fire inside Liam's chest burned higher, but he used that flash of heat to unfreeze his legs and to keep moving down the corridor and out of the Castle grounds. He needed to be as far away as possible from the Castle and from Zayn, but the smirk etched on Zayn's sharp features followed him every step he took.
◆◆◆◆◆

"Liam, Liam, Li," Niall nagged as he jumped on top of the bed.

"No," Liam grumbled again, slapping his hand over his face to block out Niall's bright hair and even brighter eyes. Even with his hand covering his face and his eyes closed, he could still feel Niall's excitement like a hum of electricity in the air.

It was palpable and incredibly annoying.

"But, Liam," Niall whined, and Liam could practically see the pout on his lips and the accusation in his blue eyes.

"No."

Niall let out a frustrated breath before launching himself on the bed and landing on top of Liam's unaware body. Liam huffed indignantly, but Niall merely grabbed his hand and gently removed it from where it was resting. He reluctantly blinked his eyes open to find blue eyes peering at him curiously. There was a hint of worry there too, and Liam immediately felt the guilt building inside of him.