Difficult

By: highqualityziam
Summary: Zayn and Liam are roommates and gym buddies and Zayn is insanely attracted to Liam.

❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️

Zayn wasn't crazy, he really wasn't. Fingering himself open wasn't at all strange. Maybe it was strange why he was fingering himself open. You know- you can't blame him for being horny, he had just been to the gym with Liam and watching that boy sweat got him a bit worked up.

They had made a New Years resolution to work out, and agreed that the only way they would both stick to it, was to go to the gym together. Zayn was bisexual, it was a known fact, but it had never been a problem with Liam, because he forced himself to disregard his attraction to the boy. It's just- they were alone in the gym of their apartment building and the room was so hot and Liam was there and shirtless. It was difficult.

Liam never liked to define his sexuality, he didn't want labels thrown at him- so then it sucked that Zayn knew Liam wasn't opposed to boys, because then he couldn't stop thinking about him.

He even had to straddle Liam when they took turns on sit ups- Liam claimed that Zayn's loose hold on his legs wasn't enough to keep him from moving. So Zayn in his stubborn and asshole nature, climbed right on the boy's lap and told him to try it now. Liam's lips were so close to Zayn's own every few seconds and it left the boy trembling inside, but he kept a straight face as he counted for him.

So Zayn wasn't crazy.

However, leaving the gym made it worse though, because they had to go back to their shared apartment. Zayn was turned on my his best friend, who was also his fucking roommate. It was very difficult. So Zayn called dibs on the first shower and grabbed sweatpants only- because that's all he ever wore, and rushed for the bathroom. His dick was hard and angry in his gym shorts, constricted by his tight boxer briefs. He stripped himself of his clothes quickly and stepped into the shower. It was warm against his bones and normally he would drop his head back and relax, but he ended up wanking until he came with a whisper of Liam's name. It was utterly pathetic, but so was he.

When he pulled on his sweats after towel drying his hair and letting it fall over his forehead, he looked at his lips bitten pink in the mirror and shook his head in shame, exiting the steamy bathroom.

He saw Liam sitting on the arm of the couch- still shirtless but less sweaty and smiled as he walked up to pass Zayn to shower himself. However, Liam grabbed Zayn's waist and squeezed,
"Looks like the gym's already getting to you, mate," He gave a wink and ran his hand along Zayn's abs and entered the bathroom.

Zayn stood there for a moment because holy shit, how could Liam say that to him and expect him to survive? And how could that have just been a joking statement? That was flirting, right- Please?

He cursed himself and his amazing sex drive as he looked down at his semi. Liam was turning him into an animal. He shuddered and walked down the hallway into his room. He pushed the door closed, cursing at the absence of a lock. He groaned in shame as he reached under his bed to grab the box. The box only held one thing, his dildo. It wasn't pink or fancy, and it didn't vibrate, he wasn't crazy. His dildo was a lighter skin color than his own and slightly veiny, about 7 inches long and average in thickness. He reluctantly grabbed it and set it on the bed.

So this is what lead him to be whining and laying against his white pillows with two soft fingers inside of himself, stroking his pretty hole and biting his lip to control his sounds. Their walls were thin and Zayn was embarrassed, but far too sexually frustrated to care. Actually, sexually frustrated was an understatement. He was sexually angry, fuming with hate and lust for Liam's stupid abs and that warm breath that was against his lips every time Liam did a sit up. Fuck.