Ch.3 Exploring the witch temple

Mikey slowly opened up his eyes. His eyes scanned the room he was in. It wasn't his room. It was a room that he was just staying at. It wasn't home... home ?

Mikey wondered if anyone missed him or was worried sick. He knew Master Splinter was probably worried sick about him. But what about the others. Leo ? Donnie ? Raphael ? Did they miss him or where they glad he wasn't there to screw up missions.

Mikey shook his head. No, of course they missed him. There brothers.... right ?

Mikey stood up and left his room to explore the dojo. He was courise he wanted to see more of this place. As he walked down the hallways. He noticed all the golden statues al lined with each side of the hallway. As he walked down he noticed a room where a couple of asian kids practicing magic. Mikey stood in awe. This was amazing teaching magic arts to kids.

"Pretty amazing ?" Shiningami asked behind him.

"Aw yeah I'm sorry I couldn't go back to sleep" Mikey said a little susprise.

"Don't worry your allowed to explore the dojo" Shinigami smiled softly.

"Um thank you" Mikey said.

"No problem, come we should get back to some more medation" Shinigami said.

Suddenly there where loud shouts of despair. The dou look at each other before checking out what was going on. Once arraving to the scene. Mikey sees a badly wounded girl with blond hair, being checked over by ninjas.

The girl kept trying to call for some but her voice was too hoursed to hear her out clearly. Her hand holding her bloodly arm.

"Regina ?!" Please I need misstress Regina" The girl begs, tears streaming down her face.

"They after me ! Please help me !" The girl gasps out.

Mikey gives a concern look.

****************************************************

Meanwhile in a temple,

Iku growls at her new form. She was hidoues ! A freak ! A monster ! She was no longer beautiful yet her older sister Mayu was still pretty. And it was all thanks to her cousin.

Iku's skin was pale with a mix green and grey. Her eyes where jade green, her hair white and her hands where snake hands with a mind of thire own and don't get her started on her tail !

"Will you calm down !" Said a smooth voice.

Karai and a brown spiky hair boy apper from the shadows.

"Karai, Mark so glad you can join our hunt for my dear darling sister" Iku smirks.

"Actually snake girl, We're here to hunt for one of the turtles" Mark smirks.

"Are you now ?" Iku asks.

"But we will help you for a catch" Karai smiles.

"Name it" Iku growls.

"Let us meet with Master Tatsu and will let you use our shadow friend" Mark smirks.

"Shadows ?" Iku asks.

"I think they mean me"

On the wall appeared a shadow in the shape of the Camira.

"How instering" Iku smirks.

Note- who is the shadow ?