Ch.42 Seeing you in a dream

In Mikey's dream,

Mikey looks around his surroundes, around him where trees and fog. Mikey squints his eyes.

"Where am I" Mikey asks.

"In a dream" said a soft but shadowly voice.

Mikey looks up to see Nigtorra laying on a tree branch.

"Oh man aren't I'm glad to see you" Mikey said with relief.

"As am I Mikey, your dreams are the safes to hide" Nigtorra said .

"Are the foot after you ?" Mikey asks.

"No but they will soon find me out soon for warning" Nigtorra explains.

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping me" Mikey smiles.

"I have to hide just in case they find out about the warning but in the mean time I'll help you when you need me" Nigtorra explains before she disappears.

"Nigtorra ?" Mikey asks but she's gone.

Suddenly he sees near another tree was...

"Shinigami ?" Mikey asks.

She looks at him with a look of relife.

"Mikey ?" Shinigami asks.

Mikey runs up to her and hugs her but we he hugs her his arms pass through her like she was some kinda of ghost.

"Oh god" Mikey said tears in his eyes.

"Mikey it's not what you think, I'm alive I'm not dead, I'm just locked in the dungeon, asleep" Shinigami explains holding Mikey.

"Am I dreaming you her ?" Mikey asks.

"In a way yes, It looks like you found my cat, I have a special connection with midnight so when you fell asleep My connection to Midnight brought me to you" Shinigami explains.

"I thought I lost you" Mikey said, tears streaming down his face.

"I did what I could to protect you" Shinigami  said.

"But I can't do this alone I need the oth...." Mikey stopped himself.

Why is he trying to deny this, he knows she loves him, why deny anything about her. He didn't need the others... he needed her. She's the one who's been guiding him through his journey, she's the one he needed.

"I need you" Mikey whispers.

"Oh Mikey" Shinigami said hugging him. "I-i can't help you not when me and the others are trapped, I'm sorry" Shinigami whispers, tears brimming in her eyes.

"What are we going to do now, I don't know where I'm heading?" Mikey asks.

"I might be able to help with that" said a calm voice.

Regina suddenly appears.

"Grandmother ?!" Shinigami said with relife and sadness.

"Regina... wait are you dead ?!" Mikey asks shocked.

Regina let's out a chuckle. "I'm not dead, I've been through a lot more tuffer stuffs then that" Regina grins.

"Then I'm dreaming you too ?" Mikey asks.

"Nahhh I'm mediting trying  finding my granddaughter" Regina said with a sad smile.

Shinigami looks at her with tears in her eyes.

"You knew what really happened to my mother didn't you ?" Shinigami asks.

Mikey's eyes widen in shock

"I only found out 3 years after her death, I knew he sudden death wasn't by a natural cause" Regina explains sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me !?" Shinigami snares.

"Because if I would told you a 7 year old girl back then, you would gone after him for revange.... you look exactly likr her, I could not afford losing my granddaughter to him too" Regina explains with great sadness.

"You can't stop me for getting revange !" Shinigami snares.

"Revange isn't the answer Shini" Mikey pleds.

"He is right, Revange only causes more pain" Regina said.

"This monster murdered my mother , your daughter in cold blood just to get back at you ! It tore our family apart ! Haven't you wanted revange ?!" Shinigami asks.

"Of course I have ! I wanted to kill him but it's not what she would of wanted, but the real reason why I didn't because I knew your mother's sprite lived inside of you" Regina said softly placing a hand on Shinigami's cheek.

Shinigami doesn't look up at her.

"I know I can't stop you from getting revange on Tatasu or Iku but all I asks is to make the right choice" Regina whispers as she begins to walk away but Mikey stops her.

"Wait Regina ! I need your help, How close am I finding Renet ?" Mikey asks.

Regina holds her heard for a minute  before looking at Mikey.

"Your only three miles behind her... but not close enough" Regina explains.

"Is there a short cut I can take I'm running out of time ?" Mikey asks.

"Yes, but it's dangerous" Regina explains.

"What is it ?" Shinigami asks.

"In order to get to the house faster... your going to have to cross the Lily waterfall closer near where you are at" Regina explains.

"Oh god" Mikey gasps.

"Mikey listen to to me your going to be okay" Shinigami said.

"I can't I'm scared if hights" Mikey whimpers.

"I promise I'm going to be with you in spirit" Shinigami whispers.

She leans in for a kiss....

**********************

Mikey gasps up awake. He looks at his surroundings before groaning.

"Oh shell" Mikey mutters.

Midnight looks at him.

"I have to find the Lily waterfall" Mikey said before relizing something missing from his head.

"Snowy ?" Mikey asks looking for the small kitten with the white fur.

Midnight looks at him.

"It's what I'm calling the kitten snowy ? Becauses of its white fur... Oh man I got to stay focuse !" Mikey said picking up Midnight and heads out to find the short cut, Unware that a girl wearing a witch hat was watching him from the trees.

"I have to find Raph" The girl whispers.

************************************************

Note- Sorry if this took awhile ive been having writers block. Regina how we missed you. Looks like Shinigami us put for revange once she gets free. But Mikey and Shinigami almost kissed in a dream. Also who's the girl ?  I might be doing a tmnt human Au story about Mikey being a ninja vigilante hero, would you guys like to read that. Also We might be doing a 3rd book that's probably going to take place nearly 1 year after the two first books let me know if you guys would want to read a third book. Next Chapter is a lot more funny, because Mika is in it.