Ch.6 Training

Mikey held his nunchuckes in his hands as he begins hitting a practice dummie. He wore a light blue Kimono with the with clan symbol on it. Behind Mikey, Akira jumps down from the beams from the dojo roof.

"Oh come on Mikey, you can hit that dummie harder" Akira encourages with a smirk.

Mikey turns his head to see none other then Shinigami's little cousin Akira. Mikey gives her a small smile.

"Your the girl who helped saved me" Mikey said.

"My name is Akira Shini's cousin, It's a pleasure to meet you Mikey" Akira said as she shakes Mikey's hand.

"It's Awesome to meet you dudette" Mikey said.

"I never got the chance to say thank you" Mikey said.

"It was my pleasure" Akira bows.

"So you think I need to hit the dummie harder ?" Mikey asks.

"All you need is motivation" Akira grins as she takes out a picture of Raph and puts it on the dummie's face. "Okay hit it now" Akira said.

"I'm a little creeped out, that you have a picture of my brother" Mikey said.

"I'm have my ways, now hit it" Akira smirks.

"You know what I'm gonna train with Shinigami" Mikey said as he leaves to see Shinigami.

"I got this picture for no reason" Akira mutters.

Mikey walks to Shinigami who was training with Kushi.

Kushi swipes the legs of Shinigami who dodges and kicks him down.

"Well played sis" Kushi chuckles as Shinigami helps him out.

"You'll get me next time brother" Shinigami giggles as she sees Mikey approaching them.

"Hey Shini" Mikey smiles.

Shinigami smiles back at him.

"Hi Mikey, how's your training going" Shinigami asks.

"It's going good, your cousin has picture of my brother Raph for some reason" Mikey said.

"She might of taken a picture of him without him knowing" Shinigami shrugs.

"I'll go talk to her" Kushi sighs as he goes to talk to her.

"I guess it's just you and me" Shinigami smirks.

"Yeah" Mikey blushes.

"How about we train together" Shinigami purrs.

Mikey blushes even harder.

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on Mikey it'll only be a quick spar, you'll only have to get me off my feet" Shimigami smirks again.

"Okay" Mikey said as he gets into a fighting stance.

Then they trained.

**********************************************************

Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan.

Raph was determined to say the least. I mean he wouldn't be if he jumped out of a cargo plane and land in Japan. He was here for a reason and that reason is to find Mikey on his own. Only Donnie knows Raph was in Japan looking for Mikey. He knew Master Splinter and Leo will be lecturing him when he got back. But Raphael didn't care, he wasn't leaving until he found his baby brother and make things right.

As he made his way through the frost and hitting his head on a tree branch for the 5th time in the role.

One thing was on his mind: "When I get my hands on that witch, I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind !"

Note- Sorry I had a little writers block with the chaprter. But we finally see Raph again and he's in the frost all alone looking for Mikey.