Ch.39 The dark truth

12 years ago,

The Asain women leads Reve and Maya lead into a small house.

"You can stay with us for awhile" The Asian woman said as she enters the house.

"I can't thank you enough, I didn't get your name" Reve said.

"My name is Koubiashi Aya" The Asain woman said before kneeling in front of Maya. "Head to bed sweet heart and remember what I always tell you ?" Aya asks.

"Not to tell father ?" Maya said.

"You know why because this is our little secret" Aya grins kissing Maya's forehead.

Maya grins heading to bed.

"So you take your daughter on your missions with you ?" Reve asks.

"Just my oldest right now, I have 2 others daughters and a newly born son" Aya said.

"Well I can tell your a caring mother" Reve said.

"Come I will set up your bed...." Aya stopped in mid sentences when she sees her six year old daughter Iku. "Hey sweetie, Are you having trouble sleeping ?" Aya asks her.

Iku doesn't reply, her face was blank like she was in some kind of trans.

"Iku ?" Aya asks walking up to her and kneeling in front of her. "Are you okay sweetie ?" She looks into her eyes to see that they where glowing. This was normal for a witch her age to experience her powers but not like this.

"He's here and your too late" Iku whispers creeply.

"Who's here ?" Aya asks.

"Is she okay ?" Reve asks.

"I'm not to sure" Aya said.

Suddenly load screaming is heard it the living room. Aya's eyes widen.

"Mommy help me !!!!!!" Comes a small voice.

"Maya !" Aya shouts as she and Reve head into the living room. Once they got there Tatasu holds a sword to Maya's neck as she squirms in his grasps.

Aya growls taking out her moon systhes.

"Let her go you son of bitch" Aya asks.

"Put down you weapon or the child gets it" Tatasu threatens as he inches the knife closer to the child's neck.

Maya whimpers in fear. Aya looks down in defeat putting her weapons down and holding her hands away from her.

"Okay just let her go, please" Aya begs.

"Give me Reve now" Tatasu snares. Reve was about to step forward to surrender herself for Maya but Aya stops her.

"She's only the time women's sister and time women is lost in time, So Reve is useless to you" Aya said.