Ch.24 A huge misunderstanding

"Get off of him !" Raph heard behind him.

Toran and Karasu ran over to them, and grab Raph in a attempt to get him off of Rikki but Raph won't let up. He punches Rikki again.

"Stop !" Vexy shouts as Rai sees what is happening and runs over there and grabs him his shell trying to help to Toran and Karasu get Raph off one of thire leader but Raph still won't let up.

Mikey, Shinigami, Kushi, Renet and The other members of the Bushi gang see what was happening.

"Oh no !" Mikey gasps.

"Rikki !" Renet shouts in concern for her friend as she, Tikki and Maddie run towards them.

"Rapheal you stupid hot head !" Shiningami shouts running towards them.

"Hell yeah They're fighting ! Fight fight !" Mika cheers.

Akane gives her a death glare. "Don't encourge this Mika !" Akane shouts running towards them.

"Raph stop get off of him !" Renet shouts, trying to stop Raph.

With Maddie, Rai, Vexy and Tikki's help Toran and Karasu finally got Raph off of Rikki. They hold him tight so he wouldn't go after Rikki again.

"Let me go !" Raph shouts, struggling agaisnt the 6 Bushi members hold tight.

"Never" Tikki said holding him tighter then she actually should.

"Just calm down" Vexy begs him.

"Why did you attack Rikki ?!" Akane asks in outrage.

Termone rushes over to Rikki and helps him sit up. Rikki holds his right cheek in pain. Termone gental pushes his hand away so she could see his cheek. Rikki's cheek was forming a pretty nasty dark purple and brown bruise. Thinking quckily she grabs a pack of soild ice and places it on his cheek.

"You don't get it Rikki's in the foot ! He was on the phone with someone !" Raph shouts.

Rikki lowers his head in shame at the clan's name as it brought unpleasant memories.

"He said "everything is set on, She won't see it coming on a phone !" Raph shouts.

Mika notices a phone on the ground covered in mud.

"Oh I think I might know what actually happened" Mika mutters, knowing this was a huge misunderstanding.

Raph glares at Rikki as Termone puts a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"If you don't belive me, I saw a foot clan tattoo on the back of his neck ! Raph shouts. "Go on you traitor show them what your hiding !" Raphael snares.

Rikki closes his eyes in pain remember a sharp feeling on his neck when the that symbol was forced onto his neck. Termone pats his back in sympathy.

"That's enough !" Termone snares helping Rikki to his feet.

"I'm telling the truth !" Raph screams.

"And your right I was in the foot... but that was a very long time ago" Rikki admits.

"Yeah 5 years ago Rikki was on a mission for the foot clan and he was captured. The foot didn't brother saving him so we saved him and healed him, he's been with ever since" Akane explains with a glare.

"But who he was on the phone with ?" Raph asks.

"Relaxe Me, Maddie, Rai and Ariri where on the phone with him he was the look out man for a water balloon prank where gonna do on Shini..." Mika explains as she notices Shiningami giving her an angry look.

"Well I'm not gonna do it now !" Mika said backing away from her.

"This is just a misunderstanding, Rikki would never betray us" Rai defends.

"Look I get why your suspensies, when I was in the foot I... I did terrible things to people I'm ashamed of it, I've done everything to make things right but it won't help all the people I hurt in past" Rikki explain sadly.

Shiningami sensed Rikki was telling the truth, he wasn't the spy and jumped to conclusions.

Raph begins to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" Raph said softly. Toran and Karasu let him go.

"No its my fault... I deserved it" Rikki said sadly before walking off.

"I'll go talk to him and cheer him up" Mika said going after him.

"I'll come with" Renet said following after her.

Akane gives Raph an angry look. She didn't take anyone attacking any of her friends.

"Akane..." Raph didn't get to finish because Akane stormed off Angierly.

Raph sighs sadly.

Shiningami shakes her head at him.

"You really screwed up Raph" Shiningami mutters.

*************************************************************

Iku slivers near a large tree and sees Shiningami, Mikey, Renet,and the Bushi gang heading back to thire hideout.

"Will be meeting again sister, soon the time girl will be in our hands" Iku laughs evilly.

Note- Raph screwed up big time. So he probably doesn't have a chance with Akane or maybe he still does. But poor Rikkk, he wasn't the spy after all. Next chapter Mikey plays a version of truth with the Bushi gang and Shiningami . This is gonna be funny to write. My brother is writing it with me.