Ch.41 Sisterly talk

Mikey had been walking for hours, calling out for Renet. He didn't know where he was going only that he was heading north or he was hoping he was. Too much worry in his head. He was worried about his friends and Shinigami. What is the foot doing to them ? Are they okay ? Is she okay ?!

Suddenly he sees two cat, 1 black cat and the other one was a smaller cat with white fur hanging out near s tree.

"Please be Shini" Mikey said as he pets the black cat.

The black cat Mewos as his eyes glow.

"Midnight ?" Mikey asks.

Midnight is Shinigami's cat, he rembers the cat always in Shinigami's cape and at the dojo.

"Oh I'm glad to see you" Mikey said holding midnight.

Midnight purrs. The smaller cat jumps on Mikey's head and lays down. Mikey smiles petting the smaller cat.

"At least I'm not alone" Mikey said yawning. He felt so tired that he couldn't help leaning agaisnt a tree and drift off to sleep.

**********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile in the foot dungeon,

Shinigami lifts up her head, when she hears the dungeon door crack open. She scowls darkly as Maya enters the cell, looking sympathetic at her. In her hands was a plate of food and water.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now" Maya said.

Shinigami looks away at Maya, avoding eye contact. Maya sighs as she goes behind Shinigami and walks up to Maddie. Maddie kicks out her legs in fear. Shinigami tries to turn behind her.

"No ! get away from me !" Maddie cries struggling against the ropes tied around her body as the hook kept her of the ground.

"It's alright I promise I'm not gonna hurt you" Maya said as shows her a piece of bread and a clear glass of water.

"No I'm not hungry, Akane please wake up ! Akane !" Maddie shouts over and over again as she tries to wake up the newly mutated and chained up Akane, who was chained up next to her.

"It took 2 hours to calm her down, Way to start her back up sis" Shinigami mutters as Ariri tries to uses her good hand to reach out to grip Maddie's.

"I don't need your comments right now Luna" Maya said as she tries to figure out how to calm down the crying girl.

Suddenly Maya starts to sing a Japanese luablly. Maddie stops shouting and crying as she listens to the smoothing Luablly. Shinigami gasps regoizning the Luably. It was the same one her mother would sing everytime she went to sleep.

Maddie slowly looks at Maya who offers her the piece of bread and water. This time Maddie lets her feed her the bread, and sips the water from the cup. Maya tries to feed Ariri but she refuses by turning her head.

Maya sighs as she places the tray of food in front of Ariri and heads to the door. She was about to leave...

"Why didn't you tell me what really happened to our mother ?" Shinigami asks looking at Maya.

Maya turns to Shinigami.

"I-I..... I wanted to but I couldn't Tatasu was gonna kill you,dad and Kushi if I did" Maya explains.

"You lied to me all theses years, How can you sleep at knowing your working with the people that where involved in her death !" Shinigami snares.

"I don't ! It hurts me knowing that I'm working with the person who helped kill my mother !" Maya said.

"So what ? You tried to control her ? Iku is beyond that she's Insane !" Shinigami snares.

"I know ! But I can't kill her ! It's not what mother would want !" Maya argues.

"I bet mother would of love to know you helped Iku to bully me" Shinigami snares.

"I know I hurt you and I've been trying to find you for years" Maya explains.

"By hunting me and my brother down" Shinigami said.

"I've been trying to find you and bring you home !" Maya shouts.

"No all you wanted was to control me, it's always been like that since mother died" Shinigami snares.

"Why can't you see I was trying to protect you and Kushi !" Maya shouts.

"Becauses that's not the way you protect someone !" Shinigami shouts streaming down her face. "Stop trying to be like mother !" Shinigami whispers tears streaming down her face.

Maya suddenly hugs Shinigami.

"Your the one who looks like her" Maya whispers.

Shinigami closes her eyes, letting a happy memory flow through before jerking away from Maya. Maya looks at her sadly before exiting the dungeon.

"I love you my little Luna" Shinigami hears her mother's voice say.

"Mother do you promise to stay with me forever ?" A three year old Shiniasks.

"For ever and ever" Her mother replies holding her tight.

Tears stream down Shinigami's face.

***************************************************************************************

In another cell,

Karasu takes a deep breath through his noise and edureces the firey pain within his body. Tears stream down his as he sobs quitely being careful so Maddie won't hear him five cells away from him. Everything in his newly mutated felt like as shering pain. He fainted a couple of times as resulted but he tried to stay awake. He winces in pain once more. Suddenly he hears something above him, he tries to look up but it hurt him to do so. Suddenly he feels the ropes sliced off of his hands. He looks at Termone who was in front of him. In her hands was his black trench that she went back for

"Termone ?" Karasu asks weakly.

"Shh don't talk" Termone said as she takes out the potion and opens it. "Here drink it, it'll help heal you" Termone said softly as Karasu slowly drinks it.

After a few mintues Karasu felt the pain wash away from him. He grabs his black treanch coat and puts it on cover his torn up clothes.

"Thank you" Karasu breathes out.

"Anytime, let's go fine the others" Termone said with a determined look.

***************************************************************

Note- This scene was similar to A Gamroa and Nebula scene from Guardians of the galaxy vol.2. where Gemroa hugs Nebula. Poor Mikey is still on his own. I edit the ending for the last chapter so go check it out.