Ch. 43 Discussing a rescue mission again

"I can't believe this Rikki's been turn into a furry !" Mika exclaims.

"No Mika he's been turned into a mutant like me" Rai said.

They had laid a newly mutated Rikki on a pillow nest.

"(God how many of us are the foot gonna mutant ?)" Toran ask as Vexy wraps up his shoulder.

"Hold me Toran" Mika said trying to hug Toran who moves away from her.

"God what are we gonna do We have to rescue the others and we have to find Mikey and Renet" Raph said pacing around the living room.

Tikki licks her lips at Rikki.

"Yum Rabbit" Tikki said her mouth drooling. Mika idmeittaly jumps and grabs a news paper.

"No bad Tikki bad !" Mika shouts hitting Tikki with a newspaper.

Tikki pouts backing off.

"What is with her ?!" Raph asks.

"She's going through something" Mika defends.

Rai looks Rikki as Vexy places a wet rag on his head. Rikki breathes heavily as more pain enters his body. His shoulder erupting with pain.

"He's in pain" Vexy said with concern.

Toran heads into the medical room. After 5 minutes he comes back with a blue gell.

"Termone will be upset knowing we went through her stuff again"  Tikki mutters.

"No she won't because we're helping a friend" Vexy said as they unwrapped the bandages and placed the gell on his shoulder.

Rikki winces in pain but then sighs in relief. He breathing steady.

"That should heal him" Vexy said turing to Raph. "We have to figure out a way to rescue everyone" Kushi said entering the room.

"It's my fault  should of went with Mikey, now I have to go out there and find him" Raph said as he begins to walk out the door but the others stop him.

"Wait take Tikki with you she can see throw the dark" Vexy said.

"Oh no that's a bad idea" Raph said.

"Your going to need her" Rai said.

"Why so she can eat me ?" Raph asks.

"No because of this" Mika grins turning  to Tikki who smiles happily before letting out a hawk Call.

Then she turns into a hawk, flying around the room. Raph's eyes widen.

"She's a perdator Hawk ?!" Raph exclaims.

"She's a animal morph, like me" Kushi explains.

"How ?!" Raph exclaims.

"Her mom was  Hawk then turned into human by a witch, she had the ability to turn into hawk at will and Tikki inherited her powers" Vexy explains.

"So that's why she's been trying to eat by instinct ?" Raph asks unearved.

"Yep" Rai said.

"Okay good to know" Raph mutters.

"I'll come with you Mikey's my friend" Kushi said walking up to Raph.

"Me too, I want to make sure Mikey is okay  Rai said with a grin.

"Kushi no offens but your hurt" Raph said.

"I can walk, please let me help" Kushi begs.

"Yeah he can help with Tikki not eating you" Rai said.

"Okay fine let's go" Raph said as he turns to Vexy.

"We're going to find Mikey and Renet... promises me you'll save Akane, the others and Shinigami... she means a lot to Mikey" Raph said.

"Don't worry will save them all" Vexy said.

"Yeah you'll be holding Akane in no time" Mika giggles.

Raph blushes before heading out the door with Rai, Tikki, and Kushi. Vexy turns to Mika.

"I'll go get the shot gun" Mika said.

"Just promises me no one's gonna die tonight, right ?" Vexy said.

Mika makes an unsure face with an funny expression.

"(Well that doesn't help)" Toran mutters.

**************************************************************

Note- So Raph, Kushi, Rai, and Tikki are looking for Mikey. while Vexy, Toran, Mika and an uncouises Rikki are going on a rescue mission. We all know there was something up with Tikki but gusses she's really a predtor Hawk. I hope you guys like that Pitch perfect 3 reference at the end.