Ch.16 The Bushi gang

Meanwhile somewhere at a foot base camp,

A couple of foot soldiers, we're laughing and drinking japanse saki while playing cards. A few of them seemed drunk or tipsy. None of them noticed the two figures snecking around.  But one of the foot soilders noticed a girl with pink hair that was in a high pony tail and pale skin. She was no younger than 16 years old. She looked frighted. 

"Please someone help me !" The girl shouts getting thire attention.

"Hold it !" one of the foot soilder snares pointing his sword towards the girl's direction. 

The girl's lip quivered. 

"Don't hurt me,please" The girl begs.

"Hey relaxe it just a girl" another footsoilder said drunkly.

"I was attacked in the forest" The girl said.

"Okay who attacked you ?" a third foot soilder said.

"I'm not too sure, I couldn't see him it was too dark but I think it was male" The girl said.

The foot soilders looked at each other.

"Okay miss will help you" The first foot ninja said.

While the foot soilders where distracted the two figuers loot supplies. The figures where a 15 year girl and a 16 year old boy.  

The girl had dirty blondie hair and light green eyes. She wore red sweat pants with a tide dyed shirt. The boy looked very Gothic.  His hair is black and slicky with dyed bangs. his eyes are brown. He wears a black treanch coat, leather fingerless gloves and black pants. 

The girl frowns. "Why didn't you let me do the sexy disraction or better yet why isn't she doing the sexy distraction ?" The blond hair girl asks.

The boy smirks.

"Simply answaer Mika, she and you are minors it be just won't be right" The boy said with a thick scotish accent.

"Whatever Karasu" Mika mutters.

Karasu smirks again as he takes out his knife and slices open the crate.

"Jackpot" He grins as he looks inside the crate which held all
food and water supplies.

Mika grabs the food and water supplies and puts them into a hand bag.

"This is gonna last us for weeks" Karasu said.

"Never thought I saw this but thank you foot clan" Mika grins.

"Hey !" Shouts a foot soilder who had noticed the duo.

"Um we're just your imganincey" Mika smiles.

"It's members of the Bushi gang" Another shouts.

A foot soilder growls as he attempts to grab the pink hair girl. But as he tries to do so she lassos his hand with rope.

"Your one of them" The foot solider growls.

"Yep" The girl smiles before knocking him out.

Karasu knocks 2 foot soilders.

"Vexy, come on we're  leaving !" Karasu shouts.

"Okay" Vexy said, not noticing the foot soilder about to hit here.

However before the foot soilder could even touch her a masked boy knocks him out with the handle of his tanto blade.

Vexy turns around to masked boy, blushing slightly.

"Thanks, Rikki" Vexy said.

Rikki pulls down his scarf and takes off his food to reval his Asian  features and black hair with red dyed Mixed in. He gives her a nod before turning to Mika and Karasu.