Ch.12 Attack on the Witch Temple part 1

"What does that mean ?!" Raphael asks as the sounds of shouting and fighting get louder and louder.

Shinigami looks into the direction of the fighting before turning to Raph.

"Were under attack" Shinigami explains.

"What ?! Raph exclaims.

"There's no time go into Mikey's room and protect him until I get back" Shinigami said as she turns to away from Raph to leave.

However he stops her.

"Don't think we're done talking about this" Raph snares.

Shinigami balls up her fists

"I'm willing to put this behind me but I don't think you can" Shinigami snares before rushing to help, leaving a stunned Raph behind.

*****************************************************

Shiningami rushes to the main dojo. Once she entered her eyes widen to see the foot clan Ellite here. They attacked everything and everyone in sight.

"Foot !" Shinigami snares as she takes out her moon sythes and charges at them.

She swipe kicks them causing four of them to fall to the ground.

"Your quite the fighter sisssster" hisses a voice.

Shinigami's eyes widen as Iku now stands in front of her.

"No !"

******************************************************

Kushi rushes to Renet's room, knocking down each inturder that he passed at ever turn. He hears a scream from her room. He quickly knocks down the door, seeing Renet desperately trying to fight off a red clad. Kushi knocks him with a elbow strike.

"Come on, I'm getting you out of here" Kushi explains taking her hand.

"Where ? they'll just find me again" Renet argues.

"Don't worry we're not gonna let them hurt you" Kushi explains as they exit the room.

Suddenly he sees Shinigami fighting Iku. His eyes widen.

Was she behind the attack ? Is Maya behind the attack.

"Stay here" Kushi said before morphing into his wolf form.

He attacks Iku, causing her to slide to the ground.

"Filthy wolf !" Iku snares.

"It's over Iku you can't take on the both of us" Shinigami smirks.

Iku smirks evily.

"Who's says I'm alone ?" Iku laughs.

"Suddenly black energy surrounds the two making it impossible to move" Shinigami said struggling.

Kushi growls in response.

"You should know by now where ever Iku is I'm not too far behind"

Maya stands in front of the duo with smirk on her face. She waves her hand down forcing Shinigami on knees.

"It's always good to see my younger siblings, especially you Luna" Maya said as approach Shini.

"Wish I could say the thing about you" Shinigami hisses.

Maya smacks Shinigami across the face. Renet gasps as she hides behind a wall.

"You will treat me with respect Luna" Maya growls.

"What do you want ?!" Kushi shouts as he's forced back into his human form.

"Where here for Renet" Maya said.

"Well good luck finding her" Shinigami smirks.

Iku punches her in the face.

"No need to hurt them, sister we already found her" Maya said looking in Renet's direction.

Renet's eyes widen in fear.

Note- What happens next ?