Ch.20 We shouldn't keep them here !

"You know your have very pretty hair " Vexy said as she combs Renet's hair.

"Um thank you" Renet said with a small. Ariri comes into the room with a blue cape with a hood in her hand and hands it to Renet.

"I'm telling you, she doesn't need a cape, it will just get in the way" Mika said.

"Oh okay and she needs wired looking beedes around her shirt and boob area ?" Vexy said rasining an eyebrow.

"Guys find it attractive !" Mika argues.

"No guys find women with goals attractive" Vexy face palms.

"Akane is going to kill us going though her clothes again" Maddie said.

"Relaxe she insn't Tikki is guarding the door" Mika said but relizing Tikki was eating her meat soup Vexy made for her.

"Tikki !" Mika shouts.

"I want to eat" Tikki pouts.

Ariri sighs as she stands by the door.

Vexy begins to breed Renet's hair.

"This outfit should desguise you" Maddie said as she ties the cape around Renet's neck.

"And your new name is Harry and your a new recuit of the bushi gang" Mika grins.

"Do you think this will desguise me form Tatasu" Renet asks.

"Of course it will" Tikki said finishing her soup.

"Don't worry Renet, will protect you from Tatasu" Vexy said.

"Yeah if he comes anywhere you will pull the trigger on them !" Mika said.

"I don't think that's nessary" Renet said.

"Yeah will just have Rikki beat them up if anyone dares to touch you" Maddie smiles.

"Yeah Rikki" Renet whispers.

************************************************************

Raph follows Rikki, he knew he shouldn't be but if Rikki is really a foot clan spy he had to take him out. As he watches Rikki stand by a tree with his tanto in his hands, Raph narrows his eyes to see what he will do.

"I'm telling you Termone, we can't keep them here !"

Raph suddenly hears Akane's voice inside the healing room. He quiltly makes his way back inside and heads to the healing room. Once near the door he could hear Akane's angry voice.

"Akane listen they need our help" Raph hear Termone say.

"No all they'll be doing is leading Tatasu and the whole god Dann foot clan to us !" Akane snares.

"We won't let that happen" Termone said.

"You say that now but what if he starts hurting our own just to get the girl huh ?! We have our family to think about about and having guests wanted by the foot clan at home puts our friends... No our family at risk !" Akane shouts.

"Do you honest to god want that to happen !" Akane shouts.

"No of course not you guys are all I have to a real family but we can't just kickour guests out, knowing the foot clan is hunting them down... it won't be right" Termone explains.

"Then what do you suppose we do ?" Akane asks.

"We keep Renet here until this entire situation blows over" Termone said.

"It won't... not until Tatasu gets what he wants" Akane snares.

"Shinigami informed me she'll take care of it, we're going to be fine" Termone said softly.

"You better hope so or I'm going to kick out guest out if anything bad happens to our family" Akane before she storms out.

Raph hides as she storms by, sighing sadly.

**************************************************************

"Karai ! Mark ! Iku ! Tatasu is getting Impaient, we need to find the girl now !" Maya snares as she comforts the three teens.

"Relaxe your pretty little head Maya, Mark has got it covered" Karai smirks.

"Oh does he now ? Tell me how" Maya snares.

"Call it a guy on the inside, with the right information Tatasu will have Renet in his clutches" Mark replies with an evil smirk.

"Is that all you have ?" Iku scoffs.

"Yes, we just have to play our cards right" Karai said.

"You better hope so, girl or it will be on his head for your failures" Tigerclaw growls approaching the four of them.

"Cool it ! We have it covered !" Mark snares before walking off, Karai following after him.

Tigerclaw gruffs heading off.

Iku turns to Maya.

"Is everything okay with you ?" Iku asks.

"Why did you try to kill Kushi ?" Maya asks looking her dead in the eye.

"He needed to pay for going against us" Iku hisses.

"But he's still our little brother ! I almost felt hum die !" Maya snares.

"Oh please he's alive I feel it, which is good because it would be that I wouldn't get to torment him then again Luna is a lot more fun to torment" Iku said evilly.

"Your even more of physcopath then I remember !" Maya snares storming off leaving Iku alone.
***********************************************************

Note- A lot of stuff happens in this chapter. Leave a comment to tell me what you think