Ch.13 attack on the Witch Temple part 2

Regina watchs the sight in horror and shock as her men fight the inturders. But it was obvious they where losing the war. As the introdures use torches to light the dojo on fire.

Akira rushes to her side.

"Grandmother, we have to fight back" Akira said.

"No you have to go where it's safe" Regina said.

"What ? But...." Akira argues but Regina stops her. The older women puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"This not up for argument, I'm not gonna let Iku hurt you again" Regina said as she holds Akira.

"You will go with my guards and they will take you somewhere safe until this all over" Regina said looking Akira straight in the eyes. "Tell me that you understand" Regina said.

Akira looks at her with sad eyes.

"Yes I do" Akira whispers.

Regina hugs her. "I love you very much" Regina whispers.

Regina turns to her guards "take her to my location and keep her somewhere safe" Regina said.

Akira follows the guards. Regina looks at the window ahead.

"You won't win Tatsu" Regina whispers.

*******************************************************

Renet desperately tries to run but Iku rushes at her, wrapping her tail around.

"Let me go !" Renet shouts struggling

"I love it when they struggle" Iku laughs.

Kushi desperately tries to move but Maya kept him place.

"Let her go !" Shinigami snares.

"We have to bring her to Master Tatsu"  Maya said. "Unfortunately  we're gonna leave you here" Maya smirks about to leave.

"Wait before you go tell us how you found the dojo ?" Mikey said as he comes on to the scence. He had his hands up.

"Mikey !" Raphael shouts trying to chase after Mikey.

"Mikey stay back !" Shinigami shouts struggling desperately.

"Aw it's so cute how your so protective of him" Iku laughs.

Mikey swoalds his fear as he approach the evil witches.

"Answer my question, how did you find this place ?!" Mikey demands.

"Very little Kappa, while you where sleeping our dear friend Nigtorra saw though your most recent  memories mostly the mystic dojo" Iku explains with a smirk.

Mikey's eyes widen in shock. "This was my fault"

Shinigami growls.

"I swear to God Iku I'm going to kill you for this" Shinigami shouts.

"Oh don't worry I'll be killing you soon" Iku smirks as she begins to carry Renet.

Suddenly Iku is blasted, causing her to Realse Renet. Before Maya could she is blasted too crashing into the wall. Shinigami and Kushi break free, standing up. Renet sighs in relief.

Regina stands in front of  them.

"Grandmother !" Shinigami and Kushi said rushing to her.

"I, glad your all safe" Regina smiles as she helps Renet.

"What do we do ?" More foot ninjas are coming" Kushi asks.

"This is mine fault" Mikey suddenly said.

"Mikey" Shinigami said softly placing her gloved hand on Mikey's shoulder.

"Nigtorra saw the location of the dojo from my mind" Mikey said sadly.

Regina comforts  Mikey.

"It's not your fault, it happens to the best of us. What you need to focues on now is protecting Renet" Regina encourages.

Mikey nods his head.

"Go I will hold them off" Regina said.

"Where not leaving you here !" Shinigami snares.

"There is no time to argue, I will be fine now go" Regain said.

Shinigami nods as She, Mikey, Raph, Renet and Kushi run away, leaving her alone to face Tatasu.

Note- Pretty intense.