Ch.45 Return of the little witch

"Mikey !!!!"

"Mikey !!!!!"

"Mikey !!!!!"

Raph,Kushi, Rai and Tikki searched for Mikey in the forests. Raph felt desperate. He didn't know where Mikey could be are how far deep in the forest he was.

"Mikey I have pizza !!!" Raph shouts hoping that would work.

But it didn't. Mikey didn't come running as he hoped. Why didn't he go with Mikey ?

"Tikki do you see him ?" Rai asks.

Tikki let's out a call falling down to a tree.

"She doesn't see him" Kushi said.

Raph sighs in defeat. Where could Mikey be ?

Suddenly someone drops down in front of them. Kushi smiles.

"Akira !" Kushi said as he hugs her.

Akira hugs him back.

"Good to see you cous" Akira said.

"I'm glad to see you kid" Raph said.

Akira grins at him. "You too Raphie" Akira smirks.

"Okay who's she ?" Rai asks.

"This is mine and Shinigami's cousin, Akira" Kushi said.

"Great more witches" Rai mutters

"Where have you been ?" Kushi asks.

"I've been hiding with Grandmother and the other surviors at our allies hideout" Akira said.

"I'm just glad your safe" Kushi said.

"Ditto I've been trying to find you guys, I found Mikey alone and he's heading to Lilly falls" Akira  said.

"Wait what ?! You found Mikey ! And you didn't bother bringing him back ?!" Raph shouts.

"I didn't comfort well not in my human form" Akira said.

"Wait what ?" Raph said.

"Never mind that, Come we need to head to Lilly falls !" Akira said as she leads the way.

**************************************************************

Meanwhile,

Shinigami, Termone and the others where trying to find an exit out the dark dojo.

"Seriously why is this place so huge ?" Akane mutters as Termone trys to hold her up.

"I think where coming across a exit soon" Termone said.

"Not soon enough" Karasu mutters as he holds a sleeping Maddie.

The poor girl had cried herself to sleep from all the eagustion. Karasu was glad she was sleep. After what  the foot did to her, she deserves lots of sleep.

Shinigami looks around, trying to scan for an exit, while thinking quitly to her. Well mostly about her revange on the ones who took her mother away from her. She was going to make Tatasu pay.

Suddenly she someone punches her.

"Take that you dumb... Oh shit !" Said a fimilar voice.

Shinigami looks up to see Mika, Toran, and Vexy. In Toran's arms was an mutanted Rabbit.  Shinigami  looks at his clothes and relized that the Rabbit was Rikki.

Mika looks at Shinigami with widen relizing she punched her.

"Oh god I didn't know it was you... Ahhhhh ! Another fury !" Mika shouts punching Karasu.

"Mika it's me !" Karasu  shouts before getting  punched by Mika again.

****************************************************

After explaining what happened to them Mika stopped hitting Karasu and compliment Akane's new fur. Now they where heading towards an exit which Shinigami was happy to be getting  out of this hellhole.

Suddenly Karai and Mark jump down in front of the exit.

"Going somewhere ?" Karai smirks. Mark grins.

Termone takes a fighting stance but Shinigami stops her.

"Wait Karai ! There's something I need to show you" Shinigami said as she places her hands on Karai's head.

Shinigami's  eyes glowed white as She shows Karai what really happened to Tang shen. How Shredder killed her mother.

After showing her the truth, Karai stood there in shock.

"Oh god Splinter is my real father not Shredder" Karai whispers.

"I've known for awhile, I've found it now the time to tell you" Shinigami said hugging Karai.

"Oh god" Karai whispers.

Mark looks at them. "I've know Shredder was kepping sercets from her but not this huge" Mark said.

"Tatasu is heading to the time girl's aunt's house with your inane sister, up north from here" Mark said.

"I think it be more helpful  if you told us how to get out here safely" Karasu mutters.

Mark sighs. "Down the hallway there's an exit with no guards, just don't tell anyone  I helped you because  I will deni helping you" Mark said.

Termone  looks at him.

"But why help us ?" Termone asks.

"Because I hate Tatasu , he tourted me when I was younger,my loyalties  remain to  Karai" Mark said as he places a comforting hand on Karai's shoulder.

Shinigami nods as she and the others  head into the exit.

***********************************************************

Note- Akira  returns !!!! Now Karai knows the truth. Next chapter  Mikey faces his challenges when walking across through Lilly falls.

Also we need you guys to vote should we do a third book to a turtle's self doubt. Because  we might do it.