Chapter 8

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated, but I've been writing more of the story, and now, I'm finally uploading it. Well, here you go!!

Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

   I was so relieved at 3:00 pm; school was over. I ran to my dormroom, and threw my backpack on the ground. Jay was already there, playing video games.

   "Hello, Zayn, how are you?" He asked, not looking from his game.

   "Fine." I replied, glumly.

   "You should be, since your girlfriend is Perrie Edwards. That girl is hot." Jay paused his game, and turned to face me.

   "So, how's she like?" he asked. I sighed.

   "I don't wanna talk about it." I replied. I threw myself on my bed, and sighed again.

   "Well, don't you like her?" Jay asked. He was kneeling next to my bed, waiting for my answer. I just looked at him.

   "No, I don't. I like someone else." Jay looked confused.

   "Then. if you don't like her, why are you dating her?" He asked.

   "I don't know, I can't really answer that. I like someone else." Jay's full attention was on me.

   "Who?" He asked.

   Now, something I've learned on my first day is that Jay is loud. He kept screaming all of biology class, talking about the poster of the human body in the back, saying it was inaccurate, because it was missing parts. Could I be able to trust a guy who can't even whisper about a poster? But, he is kinda my friend, since we are roommates, and you should keep your friends secrets.

   "I like...Ariana." I said. Jay thought for a moment, trying to remember who she was.

   "Oh, that fake red head, the girl who's your partner for the project." He said. I nodded my head.

   "Well, she's not ugly, I'll give you that."Jay said, going to play his game again. 

   Yeah, she really isn't, I thought. I closed my eyes, and started to think about her. Her silky, red hair that flows just right. Her beautiful, big brown eyes, that shine just like diamonds. The dimple on her  left cheek; I'm going to poke it one day. She's so beautiful, words can't even come to describe it.

   I was awaken by the sound of the door opening, and Jay screaming.

   "Dude, you scared the shit outta me!" Jay yelled at the guy. The guy was laughing, and he joined Jay, who was still playing his game.

   "Zayn, that's Nathan. Nathan, that's my roomie, Zayn. You should talk." NAthan turned to look at me, and gasped.

   "You're the lad dating Perrie! Jay, you didn't tell me you dormed with him!" Nathan said to Jay.

   "Yeah, cuz I didn't want to brag. I mean, I would sound stupid saying I'm Perrie's boyfriends roommate." Nathan, not looking away from his game, said, "Zayn, you are like, a legend. But if I were you, I would watch out."

   "Why?" I asked. Nathan paused the game.

   "I heard that Perrie dated seven guys at one time." Seven? Why would you need seven boyfriends?

   "Well, I heard she DID THINGS with the principal." added Jay.

   "Don't be ridiculous, those are just rumours." I told them. Nathan shook his head.

   "If they were rumours, how do you explain the hickey on Mr. potter's throat? And how Perrie can get away with anything."

   "That doesn't prove anything." I replied back.

   "Dude, that girl is no good. Dump her, then give her number. You're a good boy, but I'm not." Jay said, and he and Natha continued with their game.

   "Don't you guys have homework to do?" I asked them.

   "I got someone to do it for me." said Nathan.

   "Can you do it for me, roomie?" asked Jay. He was right, I am a good boy, because I decided to do both our homework, so he wouldn't get in trouble.

  It took about two hours, and all I heard was the sound of guns from the game, and Jay shouting, "Die, you punka** motherf**ker!", and Nathan laughin, because Jay kept losing.

   "I'm done!" I said when I was done.

   "Oh, thanks roomie, I love you." Jay said, not looking from his game, as usual. I went to go take a shower, and followed by Jay and Nathan, I went to dinner.

   When it was time for bed, I layed on my bed, and thought about everything that has happened on my first day. I met new people, new teachers, got a girlfriend, who happens to be the most popular girl in school, but fell in love with another girl. Things can't get worse, can they? Oh, yes the hell they can.

What did Zayn mean when he said things can get worse? Well, all you need to do to find out is read! Oh, and I really appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad people are commenting, keep it up!!!

xox, Lizzie