Chapter 39

Hello people of Wattpad!!! I’m back, I would’ve come back several days ago, but I was too busy starting a new story. Go fan me, and you’ll find out more about it. But if you just wanna sit here, and only read this story, that’s fine too, I’m not judging you…maybe a little. Well anyway, here’s chapter 39. ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 39

Zayn’s POV

“Again, what do you want to do after this?” Perrie asked.

“Get away.” I responded.

The girls didn’t look the least bit puzzled, as I said; they were sitting there, clearly knowing what had just happened.  Was Ariana really done with me? The way I treated her yesterday sure was awfully mean. Maybe this is all my fault. I can’t help my charming, exotic features. A year ago, two girls fighting over me would be a joke. Even a month ago that would’ve been a joke. But now, this was actually happening, two girls wanted me. One girl would even kill to have me.

Is this what being famous is like? Even though you didn’t think you’re good looking, the whole world seems to think so. Some girls wanted to be with you so desperately, they would hate on the girl you like just so they couldn’t be with you? That seems like an awful way to live. I’ve seen how celebrities get mobbed, and they have to get carried away by their securities guards. That seems so scary. Good thing is I won’t be that famous. Lots of people that went to LPAS become super famous, but for most of us like me, that’s just a dream that we can obtain, but choose not to.

“How about going to the rec room?” Jade asked.

“That’s sounds lovely!” Perrie said.

“Yeah, I agree with that.” I added. We got up, and since I’m in “love” with Perrie, I holded her hand the entire time until we got to the rec room.

“Hey look, their having a karaoke competition!” Leigh said when we got there. There was a pink sheet that said so and everything. It was welcome to anybody

“Do you think I should sign up?” Perrie asked.

“Of course.” Leigh said.

“Most definitely!” Jesy added.

“You’d be crazy not to.” Jade told her.

“What do you think Zayn?” Perrie asked me. I didn’t know what to say, I’ve only heard Perrie sing once, and it was only about 30 seconds. But she did have an amazing voice, and as her “boyfriend”, I’m supposed to support her, so that’s what I planned to do.

“Yes babe, you should sing. As a matter of fact, we all should.”

“Lovely idea! Alright, let’s go!” Perrie said, and all five of us made our entrance. I was looking very forward to this. We decided to sing Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back”, since it had 5 parts, and there was five of us. Just as we were about to take the room, the doors opened and more people came in. I didn’t want to turn around, but I saw a flash of bright, red hair. I saw a hint of a polka dotted skirt. Sure enough, it happened to be Ariana.

Ariana’s POV

“So, what are you going to do when we get there?” Liz asked me for the millionth time while walking to the rec room. I sighed.

“Me and my single butt will mingle, and someone will fall for me and my red hair.” I repeated to her.

“That’s right!” Liz exclaimed. We all came to a stop.