Chapter 16

So, people REALLY like this story, and I want to thank you all, online kiss!!! Anyway, here's waht you wanted, not the kiss. CHAPTER 16!!!

Chapter 16

Ariana's POV

I can honestly say I like being in Perrie's group. Whenever you're with her, people look at you, either with love or hate. People will respect you. People will admire you. You will also see people wanting to dress and/or act like you. Bing with Perrie, you automatically get into all the hot spots. And Perrie's actually nice if you get to know her. She's actually a dork.

But sadly, I let that get to my head.

In homeroom that next day, instead of walking with Liz, I walked with my new friends. I was wearing the green dress with pink roses that I had picked out the day before. I used Jesy's curling iron, and now, my head was covered with perfect, bouncy curls.

As soon as we walked in, all eyes were on us. We were, of course, fashionably late. I felt like we were walking in slow-mo. I didn't want to look at Liz; she was probably still mad at me. but sadly, I sit next to her, and for the first 5 minutes of homeroom, I was stick sitting next to her, and with her passing me notes.

Liz: So, hanging out with Perrie know?

Ari: Is that a problem?

Liz: No, not really. I thought you would know better.

Ari: Are you jealous that she might be my new best friend instead of you?

Liz: No, not at all. Maybe :(

Ari: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, I should've written back. Too late. Liz read my response, smiled at me, and ripped the paper, satisfied.

"OK, students, listen up!" Mrs. Ivankovich yelled, clapping her hands. "Please get together with your band. Today, you will come up with a band name."

Band name! Excitement! And with that, everyone ran to get together with their groups. We all met at Leigh's desk, in the middle of the class. Liz and her group chose Cher's desk, 2 seats down from us.

"OK, I came up with an idea. What about 'The Fizz'." said Jade when we got together.

"The Fizz?" I asked, frowning.

"That sounds like a brand of soda. Next." went Perrie.

"What about 'Monarchy'?" asked Leigh. We all nodded our heads that that was a NO.

"OK, how about 'Live Love Laugh Girls'?" said Jade, throwing out another suggestion.

"Live Laugh Love Girls?" asked Jesy, all tongue tied.

"No, it's Live LAUGH LOVE girls." Leigh corrected her.

"Sorry, I got a little mixed up." apologized Jesy. Wait a minute.

"Jesy, what did you just say?" I asked her.

"Sorry?"

"After that."

"I got a little mixed up?"

"Yes, that's it! That should be our name!" The girls gave me a look of confusion.

"You want us to be called 'A Little Mixed Up'?" Leigh asked.

"Yes! No, not exactly. We should shorten out the name." I said.

"So, something like...Little Mix?" Perrie asked.

"Yes, that's perfect!" I yelled. People turned to stared.

"Little Mix. It's not a bad name." said Jade. Jesy and Leigh-Anne agreed.

"Looks like we got ourselves a band name." said Perrie. She was most defenitely right.

Looks like Perrie and Ariana are getting along, right? Sure looks that way, but things aren't always what they seem. There will be more drama, I can guarantee you that. Well, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow!!!

xox, Lizzie