Chapter 29

Yeah, I'm back.  I don't have much to say, and I bet you don't care, you're here for the story, and here it is!!!

Chapter 29

Zayn's POV

"Roomie. Roomie, wake up. ROOMIE, GET THE FUCK UP!!" 

That was the first thing I heard that morning. Today, I realized, was not going to be a good day. First of all, Jay had to wake me up. He NEVER does that. That's because I wake up before him. He was already dressed and everything.

I sat up on my bed, all of yesterday's memories came back. Ari probably hates my guts, and won't ever talk to me.

And Perrie. That little fothermucker. Does she think she can get away with this? No, something has to be done.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted  when my phone started to ring. I checked the caller. It was Perrie.

I groaned.

"What do you want?!" I screamed at her.

"Gosh, no need to be angry. I just wanted you to come over to the auditorium for a wee bit."

The auditorium? What is she up to this time?

"What for?"

"You'll see when you get there. Oh, and come through the backdoor. Leigh will be waiting for you there."

And with that, she hung up.

I was still confused. What could she be doing in the auditorium? I'll find out when I get there, I guess.

I got dressed, picked up my backpack (I'm going straight to class after this), and left. It took me 5 minutes to get there, since the auditorium is in the main building. Sure enough, Leigh-Anne was waiting for me at the back.

"Hi Zayn, glad you could make it." Leigh said, standing in front of the door. There was a suspicious, fake smile on her face.

'Hi? So, what am I here for again?" I really wanted to know. I could be in class getting a head start in other classes. I do care about my grades.

"That is really funny!" was her response. I frowned.

"What did I say?"

"What talking cabbage?" she asked. I was officially confused. What is going on?

"Where is Perrie?" I shouted at Leigh. She winced a bit.

"Perrie isn't here." said a voice. I turned around. It was Jesy; she was walking up to us.

"I can see that. Well, where is she? She told me to meet her here!" I demanded.

"What talking cabbage?" was Jesy's response.

What are they talking about? What does talking cabbage even mean.

"Girls, stop playing, just tell me where Perrie is." Leigh-Anne and Jesy froze, and stared at each other.

"Nandos has some good sauce, don't they?" said Jesy. Leigh-Anne nodded. Realization slowly started to sink to me.

"Ah, I get it now. You girls are stalling me. There is something going on in that auditorium. What is it?" I sternly asked them.

"What talking cabbage?" They asked in unison.

"Stop talking about the damn cabbage! What is going on?" And at that monent, I heard a scream, followed by a roar of laughter. Jesy and Leigh-Anne slowly smiled at each other.

I pushed Leigh out of the door, and ran up to the steps that led to the stage.

And there on the stage, I saw Perrie and Jade laughing along with the audience, bright lights falling down on the two girls, and feathered crying on the stage floor.

Oh snap, what is going on?? It's nice to be back on again, and I've already started the next chapter, and as usual, thanks for reading this and getting this story on the top. Well, see you next chapter!!!

xox, Lizzie