Chapter 25

Zayn's POV

I walked back to my room feeling like shit. I should've said no, I should've told Ari what really happened. Jay's wrong, I'm a bad by. I hurt the girl I love, and I did something you should do until you get married.

When I walked into my room, Jay was...

DOING HIS HOMEWORK!!

Since the day I met him, I've done his homework.

I didn't care; I just threw myself on my bed, put my pillow over my head, and moaned.

"Hey roomie, what's wrong?" I didn't say anything, I just kept moaning.

"Don't you even care that I'm doing my own homework?" I did care, but I wasn't in the mood to care.

"Hey mate, what's going on?" He threw his books on the ground, and sat down on my bed. He started to nudge me. I did nothing. Jay then pulled the pillow off my face.

"Roomie, are you crying?" He asked, with a hint of a smile on his face.

"No." Who was I kidding, it was obvious I was crying. My eyes were red and puffy, and the most obvious sight, there were tears right there on my face, so why was Jay asking, they were clearly there? I guess it's because what people ask whenever someone's crying.

"Yeah you are. I see them tears."

"Then why did you ask, genius?" I snapped at him.

Jay gasped. "Well, I was gonna help you, but if you wanna be a dick then-" I pulled his hand before he could leave.

"NONONONONONONO, don't leave! I'm sorry." Jay quickly sat back down.

That's when I told him everything. He just sat there nodding, and going uh huh. When I finished, I let out a sigh of relief. It felt so good telling this to someone; the weight finally off my chest.

Jay finally said something. "OK, 2 questions. One, why didn't you tell Ariana?"

"I don't know. Like you said, I am a dick. I don't deserve her if I'm just gonna hurt her like this."

Jay continued. "And second, how big were Perrie's boobs?" He started to laugh. I gasped, and slapped him in his face.

"Kidding, kidding!" I gave him a death glare. "But you really should tell Ari. Do you want her to hate you forever?" Having Ari hate me forever would be like...I don't even know how to compare it with, I don't even want to think about it.

"You're an amazing guy, Zayn, and any girl would be lucky to date you. But not Perrie. You shouldn't let Perrie keep you from being with the girl you love. Fight for her. Think about it." And with that, Jay got up, headed for the door, and made a dramatic exit.

I was truly dumbfucked. Jay, of all people, gave me a motivational speech? And he also called me a "great guy", and also called me by my name, not "mate", "dude", or "roomie."

But he was right. I need to tell Ariana. I love her too much to let her go. I won't let Perrie come between us.

I have to tell her.

This chapter isn't as long as my usual chapter, but it's something. And guys, I really love reading everyones comments, saying this story is wonderful. It makes me want to write this for you guys. Follow me on twitter @LuvCodyAndNiall. Thanks guys!!!

xox, Lizzie

P.S Just so we're clear, I feel bad writing about Perrie. I love her SO much, and writing about her like this makes me a bit mad, but every story needs a villain. If you read this Perrie, just know this.

I luv you Pezza!!!!