Chapter 19

Alright, people keep demanding the next chapter!!! Here it it!!!

Chapter 19

Ariana's POV

I was glad dance class was over, I absolutely HATE it. Right after dance class is photography. It's one of the only classes I don't have with either Zayn and Perrie, but I'm thankful I have Liz and Vic.

Today, the teacher, Mr. Irving (who is the best teacher EVER) gave us a new assignment. He would give us a partner, and we would have to take pictures of things listed on a paper. My partner happened to be Jay. Jay McGuiness, Zayn's roommate.

I had mixed feelings about this. Jay knows Zayn better than anyone in this school. He must know why Zayn has been with Perrie recently. I want to know, but at the same time, I don't.

"So, Ariana, on a scale from Steve Carell to Ryan Gosling, how hot do you think Zayn is?" Jay asked when we got outside, trying find a gargoyle to take a picture of it.

"What?" I asked him. That question he asked was very random.

"How hot do you think Zayn is from Steve to Ryan?" I wonder if he felt awkward asking me this.

"He's hotter than Ryan Gosling." I answered him.

"Sista, please, no one is hotter that Ryan Sexy Gosling." Jay said in a high-pitched voice. My eyes got wide. Was he serious?

"I'm just kidding. But according to Zayn, on a scale from Susan Boyle to Jessica Alba, you are higher than Jessica." 

"Really?" I asid. Jay nodded. I'm hotter then Jessica Alba? That's an honor.

"Zayn really like you," continued Jay. I listened, "The other day, I found him writting your name all over a piece of paper filled with hearts. He tried hiding it, but he didn't do a good job of it."

"Are you lying to me?" I asked him. Jay gasped.

"I am offended! I would NEVER lie to you, my roomie's future girlfriend." I couldn't help but blush. Jay smiled. He wasn't lying.

"Speaking of girlfriend, do you know why Zayn has been with Perrie lately?" Jay frowned.

'Zayn be with PERRIE? No, he hates her."

"Exactly. I thought you would know. You know him better than anyone here." I told him. I was disappointed he didn't know, yet at the same time relieved.

"Whatever the reason is, it can't be good." Jay responded. He was right, I thought, I had to find out what Zayn was up to. But first, I had to find a gargoyle.

This story has been getting A LOT of comments, and I'm really thankful for it. This has actually been my most read story. I'm SO glad you like it. Well, what to you think Perrie is up to? Is she REALLy trying to destroy Ari? There's pnly one way to find out, read the next chapter!!!

xox, Lizzie