Chapter 24

So, I won't do beginning comments anmore, I'll just get to the point, and tell the stor. I will do ending comments still.

Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

'Are you sure you want to stay at Perrie's?" Jade asked me.

"I'm sure. I have to act as if nothing happened, even though I officially hate her again." 

I had told Jade my plan, and we planned to tell Leigh and Jesy. Apperently, Perrie had ruined them too. We're gonna teach her it's not right to mess peoples lives.

I said my goodbyes to Jade, and took the elevator to perrie's room. When Perrie wants to destroy someone, she does whatever it takes, but I was surprised to see that she carried all my stuff to her room by herself without any help.

"Hello Ariana, how are you?" Perrie asked sweetly, sitting on her bed.

"I'm fine. Thank you for helping me with all my stuff." I said in my most sweetest and fakest voice.

"That's good. I brought your stuff up here because it was MY PLEASURE." she responded in an ever faker voice.

"Aww, you shouldn't have." I said."I wanted to. Anything for a 'friend'." She gave me an evil smile. She knows what I'm up to. Perrie is smarter than I thought. I gave her an evil smile too. I'm not a mean person (or so I think), so my evil smile didn't look evil. It looked like I was holiding in a poo.

"Ari, are you feeling OK?" Perrie asked sweetly.

I smiled. "As a matter of fact, no. I think one of your artificial eye lashes flew in my eye." I'm not good at insults, but I thought that was pretty good.

"Well, I'm sure you could've washed it out with your tears, but I know that you're all cried out." What, how could she know that? When I saw Perrie and Zayn messing around, I ran before the tears came out.

"I wasn't crying. My contacts were making my eyes have an allergic reactions. Plus, why would I cry over you guys? You guys are dating, it's what typical couples do." 

Yeah right, like being "raped" is normal in a typical couple.

"I'm sure of it," Perrie, acting as she believed me. " Hey, since we're 'friends' and all, we should walk together to dinner. It's almost time."

Ugh, walking to lunch with Perrie? I'd rather get bitten by a vampire and have a slow painful death. But I had to remind myself, I HAD to be "friends" with her in order for my plan of revenge to work. Being evil is hard. Perrie should know.

"Sure, let's go!" I fake cheered.

"Great! Aww, we're hanging out like best friends!" Perrie said, just as eagerly.

"Yup."

"Not only are we 'best friends', we're also roommates!"

Where is Edward Cullen when you need him?

'Yup, best roommate friends forever!" I cheered. Perrie yelped with excitement, went to hug me, took my hand, and ran down the stairs to the cafeteria, even though we could've taken the elevator.

There were many thoughts running through my mind while I was running down the stairs with Perrie, but 3 stood out from the rest.

1. Was Perrie taking this whole trying-to-ruin-Ariana's-life thing too far that now she's acting like a cheerleader on a sugar rush?

2. What was Liz going to think when she saw that I moved out, and should I tell her about what happened in her bed, and

3. What am I going to tell Zayn, since I'm supposed to be "mad" at him, but most importantly, what will he say to me?

Sorry guys I haven't updated in forever, I just haven't had time, and I hope you forgive. There are just a few more chapters left in this story, and thanks for getting this story to last time I cheked 12,000 reads!!! Luv you!!

xox, Lizzie