Chapter 27

Gosh people, calm your tits, I'm continuing this story!!

Chapter 27

Zayn's POV

So many things have happened, and it's only the first week of school! I tried to put this whole Ariana/Perrie thing outta my mind, but I couldn't. It has taken over my life. Not a second passes me when someone gives me a look of sympathy that reads that rads, you're going through some major ish, man. And I am.

I sat down with the boys at dinner, and sighed. They all turned to look at me. 

“What’s wrong, Zayn?” Liam asked. I looked down at my tray of food. I didn’t want to look at them. I felt like a scumbag.

“More girl drama?” Niall added.

I gave a little nod.

“Well, there’s Ariana now. Why don’t you go talk to her?” Louis pointed his finger to a table, and I saw her sitting with Liz and all of them.

That’s odd, I thought. I thought Ari didn’t talk to her anymore.

“So, you gonna talk to her?” Harry asked.

I shook my head. “No, I bet she’s angry at me.”

“Angry at you for what?” Niall asked. They HAD to know. They were my friends (sorta). I sighed for like the gazillionth time this week, and told them what happened.

When I finished telling them, they shook their heads.

“Man, that sucks fish balls.” Louis said. I nodded.

“Well, if you tell Ari, she won’t believe you, plus Perrie will just destroy everything.” Liam added.

He’s right. No matter what I do, nothing would be right.

“Then what should I do?” I asked, desperate for something.

“Nothing. Just be calms and chill.” said Niall.

I laughed. “Thanks Niall, but I can’t be all cool and collected like you.”

“Hey, you’ll be forced to work with Ariana on that song project. You can talk to her then.” Harry said.

I completely forgot about the song!

“You’re right! She’ll HAVE to talk to me then!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, I’m smart, not just gorgeous.” Harry responded. We laughed at him. Harry wasn’t joking about that, so he gave us an evil glare.

When I left the cafeteria, I realized Ari wasn’t there anymore. She must’ve left without me noticing.

I wasn't depressed anymore, because I knew I could work things out. I just hped Ari still wasn't depressed.

When I walked in my room, Jay was there with Nathan. I liked the Nathan lad, he was alright. They were doing their usual activity, sitting in front of the TV, playing video games.

"Hey Zayn, I think I know how to fix your problem. Yeah, Jay told me everything." said Nathan as soon as I sat down, not looking up from his game.

I knew I couldn't trust Jay, that guy tells about all my business.

"So, you tell Perrie you're taking her out on a date, and you drive to the bay. When you're standing on the docks, you push her into the water. You get on a boat, and run over her with it. Once you're sure she's dead, you come back to school, elope with Ariana, and you guys live happily ever after."

"Nathan, I'm NOT gonna kill Perrie, or elope with Ariana!" I scolded him, hitting him on the arm.

"But you know you want to." said Jay.

"Plus, it would fix your problems." added Nathan.

"Thanks Nathan, but I've come up with a plan all by myself. Nobody is gonna kill anyone." I reassured him.

Jay sighed. "Why do all the good looking people get stuck with the problems?"

"Hey, nothing has happened to me." Nathan protested. We started to laugh. Like Harry, he wasn't joking, so he gave us an evil glare.

"Wanna join us?" Jay asked, handing me a third controller.

"Sure." I said. We restarted the game, and stayed up all night, and stopped until we saw the sun, making my problems disappear.

Do you guys understand the last paragraph? Yeah, I'm punny. Well, thanks for getting the story to the top, and I'll continue writing, don't worry, and I mean what I said in the beginning, CALM YOUR TITS!!!

xox, Lizzie