Chapter 15

Sorry for my lack of updating this story, but my other story has been a hit, it's gettin good reviews, and I've been spending my time concentrating on that one, but since I'm done with it, this is my top story. OK, here goes.

Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

Another morning, another day ahead of me. I woke up the next day with a grin on my face. Today, I would kiss Ariana. I would finally show her I love her. But first, I had to go to school.

When I woke up, Jay was still sleeping. Figure. Jay has a method for the morning. He sleeps in the clothes he plans to wear the next morning, so that way, he can wake up 5 minutes before homeroom starts.

I, on the other hand, take my time in the mornings. It gives me time to stare at myself in the mirror. Especially today, today I would kiss Ariana, as I said earlier. I had to look good for her. I decided to wear a black t-shirt, and these wine colored jeans. I put on my hightops, grabbed my stuff, and left. I let Jay sleep, let hom be late if he wants. I went down the elevator, left the dorm building, and into the main building.

I was actually 20 minutes early, but I wanted to make sure I would make it, better safe than sorry.

When  I walked in, not a lot of people were there, maybe about 3 or 4 people. One of them was Liz.

"Hey Liz, is Ari with you?" I asked her.

"No, and I don't really want to talk about her." she said, very glumly.

"Why not?"

"She...she left me to be with Perrie. I didn't really mind at first, but then she yelled at me after I told her it was weird that Perrie was being nice to her."

"Wait, WHAT? Perrie being NICE? And to Ari?" This was a surprise to me.

"Yeah. Perrie and her friends had a sleepover and invited Ari, and she left with them. She hasn't been back since." Wow, this was surprising. Perrie being nice? And to Ariana? I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

"It IS weird. Perrie HATES her." I told Liz.

"You see my point. Ari wouldn't listen. She said something about 'Perri has turned a new leaf', whatever tha means." Liz said in an angry voice. I felt sympathy for her. Ariana was suppose to be her best friend, and she wasn't doing a good job at it. I walked back to my desk, thinking about everything Liz has just told me.

In these past 3 days, I learned that Perrie is EVIL. And something she's good at is persuading people so later on she could do something evil to them. But what could Perrie be planning?

Perrie is my "girlfriend", so she should be able to tell me anything. Perrie has an evil plan, getting on Ariana's good side, so she could ruin her. Well, two ca play at that game.

This may not have been my longest chapter, but I honestly couldn't write it. Hopefully the next chapters will be longer. Now, let me warn you, there will be a scene kinda hard to read, and hard for me to write. I don't wanna ruin it, but it's coming.

xox, Lizzie