Chapter 32

Hello again people of Wattpad!! When I first wrote this, I was grounded, so I typed it on my school laptop in the middle of the night. It may be longer than the rest, but that’s because my parents made me mad, don’t ask me why. But I don’t want to bore you with my life; you want to know what’s going on in Ari and Zayn’s life. Well OK, here you go!!

PS Ari's outfit is on the side.

Chapter 32

 Ariana’s POV

How can I possibly forget about Zayn, I asked myself as I left the auditorium. I don’t know how, but I would have to, Perrie has made it very clear. I walked to mine and Perrie’s room (which I planned to no longer live in) to get washed up. I wish I had some help, but I knew I wasn’t get any. Everyone thinks I’m a joke, somebody not to be around. I don’t have any friends. I walked in the bathroom, and just sat there, looking back at my reflection.

Before, when I looked at my reflection, I saw a short, little redheaded girl, who had passions and dreams, a very bubbly person, who everybody seemed to adore. This was true up till today. Now, I saw a mess of a girl, covered in glue and feathers, who had nothing left to live for. Nobody seemed to like her; for she had no friends.

Just like my current appearance, my life was a mess. What had I gotten myself into? I knew that pursuing my dream would be hard, but I never imagined it would be like this. I never planned to be bullied every single day, or to fall in love with a forbidden boy, who supposedly was my friend. I don’t think pursuing my dreams is worth all this.

I did not go to class for obvious reasons. First of all, I had no idea how to take out all the feathers and was out the glue. Secondly, if I left the room, everyone would laugh at me. I’m done with LPAS, I’m done with everything. I shouldn’t let Perrie win, but what else could I do?

I just sat down on the toilet seat cover. I really had nothing left to live for. Then, all the sudden, I heard the door knock. Who could it be? Why would anyone come to see me? It better not be Perrie. I swear, if I see the girl ever again, I will kill her.

I decided not to answer the door. Whoever it is needs to know I will not open the door looking the way I do. But the person would not listen, because I heard another knock. Seriously, they should know I don’t want to be bothered with. But then it came to me that if a person wanted to see me so bad, it must be important. But who would want to talk to me?

I got up to answer the door. And right there in front of me was Liz.

“Liz, what are you doing here?” I asked her. I opened the door wider so she could get in. She smiled a very awkward smile, and sat down on my bed.

“I came because I thought you could use a friend.” She looked down at the carpet. She must feel very awkward to be here, talking to me.

“I saw everything that happened to you, and you didn’t deserve that, nobody does.” She said, while looking at everything in the room, except for me.

“So, what are you gonna do now? Say ‘I told you so, you shouldn’t have hung out with Perrie’? Because in that case, you can just leave.” I too, looked down at the carpet. We haven’t talked in so long, the last time we did, Liz and all my “friends” laughed at me.

Liz got up, and looked me in the eye. “Actually, the main reason I came here is to apologize. You were right, Perrie was up to no good, and I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. I should’ve known you wouldn’t lie about something like that. I’m a shitty friend, you don’t have to accept my apology.”

I smiled. That’s what I like about Liz, she can just make you smile, even in the darkest of times.

“No Liz, you’re not a shitty friend, you’re a great friend. And I really appreciate you coming over to apologize. I feel like I should apologize for ditching you for Perrie. I should’ve known better.” Liz also smiled.