Chapter 28

Yes guys, I'm back!!!! Needed a break from Wattpad, don't get me wrong, I love you guys, and wasn't gonna leave you forever. Plus, I haven't finished this story, and that would be wrong to all the fans of this story. Anyway, TIME FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

Chapter 28

Ariana's POV

I woke up that morning without Liz screaming in my ear. Ever since the first day of school, this has been part of our morning routine. Liz waked up first, jumps on my bed, yells in my ear, I protest, and we get ready together. Today, I woke up to Perrie's singing.

And I am telling you, I'm not goin'

You're the best man I've ever known...

"Perrie...Perrie, can you please be quiet?" I moaned, pulling the covers over my face.

"No can do, Ari. A good singer sings from sunup to sundown, and even after that, she still sings. But of course, you wouldn't know that." 

I gasped. I'm NOT gonna put up with this, especially not in the morning. It's too early, and I'm not yet awake.

"This coming from a person who hasn't performed on Broadway."

"What do you mean by that?" Perrie snapped back.

"Oh Perrie, you think you're SO amazing. But all you are is a concided bitch." Now Perrie is the one who gasped. I have her attention. I was just about to give her another piece of my mind, when Perrie's phone rang.

"Hullo? Yeah, I'm awake. Right now? Are you sure? OK. I'll be there." And with that, she ended her call. I didn't want to ask who it was, and I didn't notice when I blurted out, "WHO WAS IT?!?"

A grin of satisfaction formed on Perrie’s face, like as if she wanted me to ask.

“Oh, it was just Leigh. She wanted me to meet her urgently.”

Yes, I thought, my plan was working.

Let me back you up on what I mean.

When I got back from laying on the ground, I came up with a plan. Perrie thinks it’s fun to humiliate people, and thinks she can get away with it, so we’re gonna giver here a taste of her own medicine. We are gonna humiliate her in front of everyone. And by we I mean me and Perrie’s “friends.”

I know revenge isn’t the answer, but it is when a maniac is trying to ruin your life.

I texted my plan to Leigh, Jade, and Jesy as soon as I got to my new room from laying on the ground. The first part was to get Perrie on the auditorium. Leigh would call her, and get her alone in a stage with dimmed lights. The lights to the audience would be dark, so Perrie would see anybody. 

We got some back stage geeks that have been humiliated by Perrie to help us. They set up a bucket of glue that is tied to a rope and another rope with feathers, so when we pulled them, they would rain down on Perrie.

We would turn the audience lights on, and everyone would see her and laugh, and Perrie will feel so bad, she will never hurt anyone else ever again.

"You should go now Perrie. It's not like anything bad will happen to you." I said in a sly tone.

Perrie turned to me, and smiled.

"You're right, nothing will happen to ME. Who knows, it could...DESTROY someone else." She looked ver suspiciously at me when she said that. It made me feel uncomfortable.

What could she mean by that? Does she know what me and her friends are trying to do? Is she trying to do something to someone else? Is it me?

I was thinking so hard, I didn't notice Perrie had left.

I never found out what she meant by that. But I was gonna find out. And I'm gonna wish I hadn't.

AHHH, I'm SO glad to be back. I know you guys missed me, don't lie. I missed you too, and I've been reading your stories too. Stay tuned, this story will only get better!!

xox, Lizzie