Chapter 5: Out for Blood

A/N: Hello Everyone! Sorry for the late update. I have been having lots of work lately and couldn't upload in a while. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm glad to know been liking the story so far. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading!

© Bleach and it's characters don't belong to me. They belong to Tite Kubo and Shonen Jump. (Hydra, Hecate, Anna and Shizuka belong to me)

Chapter 5: Out for Blood

"His wife?! Souske Aizen has a wife?!"
Orihime thought that sounded like a bad joke.

"Yes. They been married for almost a 110 years." Ulquiorra checked all the pictures in the box, then he placed it on a nearby table.

"After all this time... I can't believe I thought she was dead." Shizuka sighed. "It should've been obvious that was not the case."

Orihime didn't notice she was still staring at the picture. It was so hard to believe that a man as despicable as Aizen could have a wife, or that said wife looked like she was deeply in love with him. "What do you think she wants? Hollow attacks here are common, why would she send more?"

Ulquiorra picked up one of the books, he flipped through the pages rapidly. Then he tore one out. "Anna is not sending the hollows just to attack. She's sending them to collect spiritual pressure."

He showed the girls the page. It was a map of Japan with various dots scattered around it. "The marked areas are the points of Japan with the most spiritual pressure. As you can see Karakura Town is among them."

Orihime saw that Tokyo was also among those points. That confirmed their suspicions of the recent attack.

"Let me get this straight. Sosuke Aizen has a wife who was sentenced to death, only she's alive and collecting spiritual pressure from different points in Japan."

Ulquiorra nodded. "Yes. That is all the information we have available so far. However her motives or location are still unknown. It would be better if we could stop her before she can carry out her plans, whatever those may be."

"Sounds good." The group was startled
when they saw Chad getting up from the couch. Apparently he has been awake for a while. "Now that we know she's alive and behind those strange attacks we must warn the others."

"Agreed. I'll call Urahara. Maybe he can give us more information on Anna." Shizuka fished out a phone from her jean pocket and began dialing.

Orihime grabbed the opened box and took out another picture. This one mystified her more than the last.

It was a wedding inside a moonlit temple. Aizen was the groom, dressed in a black traditional kimono. He was blushing and laughing. Anna was dressed in a white and ice blue wedding kimono, she was giving Aizen a kiss on the cheek, pulling him closer to her.

Among the few guests she identified Gin and Kaname. Strangely enough there were only two other guests: Hachigen and Yoruichi in her cat form.

'Why would they be there?'

Orihime felt someone stand beside her. Shizuka was apparently done with her call, she chuckled when she saw the picture.

"I was the one who took that picture. Sadly everything went to hell after that."

"You two were close. Weren't you?"

Shizuka smiled, as her eyes watered once again. "She was like my sister...but that's long over."

Before Orihime could ask more questions she felt a deep spiritual pull. It was like a vacuum trying to drag her and her friends away.

Shizuka's cell phone began beeping, she took it out and checked it. "Whatever that thing is, It's upstairs."