Chapter Twenty Seven

Before I can react, he's already rounding the bar and has me in his arms. Squeaking, I try to open free from his hold.

In a swift movement, he has me over his shoulder, like a lamb, and is moving toward the couch in the living room. Being upside down, having his bare ass only to my view, I bite my inner cheek before daring to grip his ass. He seems surprised by my action because shortly after overcoming his shock, he answers me with a smack on my behind.

"Ow," I cover my behind,

"Oh, you have no idea what's coming, do you?" he says, laughing dangerously.

Easing his hold on my legs, he lets me slide off his body, meaning I get to rub my front to his already erected member. When I'm all on my feet, I stare up at him, anticipating his next move.

"Well, let's see. I think it's been a while we haven't touched on your punishments. I've been too lenient and you've been misusing it, am I right?" he lets the question trail off between us since I don't believe he is actually looking for an answer. "I believe a good spanking would shape you," he smirks.

I keep looking up at him, waiting for his decision. To be honest, it's been a while since we actually acknowledge the contract and its terms that bound us in the first place, and let's not forget about the playroom, or dungeon or whatever the hell it exists only above where he and I sleep every night, in each other's arm, like a normal couple.

"You can stop this any moment. You know that right?" he asks, "I don't want to do things that you are uncomfortable with,"

"It's not that. I've been waiting for your decision because only you know best to do with me," I smooth-tongue him.

Bemused, he looks down at me with pride. And I'm glad that my message to him was loud and clear; I trust him.

"Bend over the couch, legs apart, hands above your head and keep them there until I say otherwise," he instructs,

Quickly, I turn around, bend over the couch arm, and part my legs. Stretching my body, I let my bare chest be in midair as my hands and arms contact the sofa. Andrew comes around the sofa and moves my arms are perpendicular to the sofa and my forearms are flat on the sofa.

"Widen your legs more," he orders.

Inching my legs apart more, I feel the cold air brushing against my fold, which adds more to my anticipation.

Letting his hand graze over me, from my arms to my back and my bottom, Andrew keeps quiet for some time. The only sound is my panting which is combined with the distant sound of waves crashing to the sands, coming through the open door.

He removes his hand only to have it rejoing my skin with a smacking sound as he hits my bottom. I moan as I let the sensation wash over me. Wiggling my hips, I try to control the building-up pressure.

"Stop moving. I know what you are doing, Laura. And if you come before I allow you, you may as well go without having pleasure for a whole week. You don't want that and I don't want that either," he finishes his sentence with another blow to my bottom, which takes me by surprise.

I curl my toes to prevent myself from moving further. Keeping my breathing in check so I could gain control over my pressure, I close my eyes to prepare myself for the next one. Only it doesn't come.

Inserting one finger in me, Andrew starts teasing my inside. He moves around his finger, taunting my inner walls, trying to find my G-spot.

"You're wet," he whispers close my ear, letting his warm breath tease my skin. "Wet for me and just me. Mine," he growls.