Truth or Dare (A Hayes Grier Fan Fiction)

Clair's P.O.V

"Stop it Hayes!" I said in between laughs.

"No, not until you admit that I beat you fair in square." Hayes said to me as he kept tickling me.

"Fine, fine, you beat me Hayes. You happy now?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes.

"Yeah, very happy." Hayes told me as he grabbed my hand to pull me back up.

"Why do you always have to beat me when we race to your house?" I asked.

"Well, if you got of the couch and ran then you might beat me." Hayes said to me.

"Well then, I do play volleyball and soccer." I fired at him. "You only do football and lacrosse." I told him.

"Only, do those. Football and lacrosse are hard and I just happened to have the talent." Hayes said and I started to laugh.

Hayes and I have been best friends since we were four years old and we love to make fun of each other. We have had so much fun this summer, but school starts tomorrow which means then end of our fun.

"I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I don't want to go to 8th grade, I heard we actually have to try to get good grades." I said as I sighed.

"Who cares about our grades, we just have to pass." Hayes said, I knew he didn't care about school but I did.

"Yeah, but when you are an only child you have all your parents hopes and dreams on you." I said as Hayes and I walked into his house.

When we got into his house I saw Nash laying on the couch watching Friends which is his favorite show.

"Hey Nash!" I said to him as I walked over.

"Hey, can you grab me a soda?" Nash asked me.

Nash is like an older brother to me, since I am almost always over here with Hayes, Nash and I usually hang out to.

"Yeah sure." I said and I grabbed a soda from the fridge and tossed it to Nash.

"So, what are you guys up to." Nash asked as he sat up.

"Getting ready to start school tomorrow." I told him.

"I remember eigth g
rade, it sucks." Nash said and I got really nervous. "I'm just kidding, it's a breeze."

"Ok, thanks." Hayes said and we started walking upstairs.

"I am really nervous for tomorrow." I told Hayes.

"Well, I don't know if this would make you calm down, but I got invited to a party tonight. We should go." Hayes said.

I would usually never do this, but tonight is our last night of hanging out together. I heard that once you go into seventh grade you make new friends and forget the old ones, and I don't want to loose Hayes.

"Sure, we should go." I said and I saw Hayes smile.

"Yess!" Hayes said.

"I know that we were going to hang out, but now I have to find out what to wear tonight." I said to Hayes as I walked back downstairs and out the door.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00." Hayes yelled to me as I walked out the door.

Since I don't go to parties usually, I needed help from the craziest person I know.

I need your help -Clair🌺

Coming over - 🎉CeCe🎉

Besides Hayes, CeCe has been my best friend. We met at summer camp last year and ever since we have been best friends.