[09]

CHAPTER NINE
THE HEIST II.

[DECEMBER 1, 1981]

-

In the heart of the city was where the bank of choice for the heist was to take place. This particular bank saw the most customers - contained the most cash. But was also more heavily guarded than the others. It was going to be a tricky heist, and a dangerous one at that. But the reward was going to be worth it, at least for those who survived to receive it.

†††

BAEKHYUN

BAEKHYUN

The bank is crowded. And even dressed in all black with a mask obscuring his face, Baekhyun seems to blend in with the crowd. People were filling the area - women digging in their purses and men stuffing their wallets with cash. The sight made Baekhyun smile. It was perfect.

He glances at the other side of the room just in time to see Jongdae give the signal - the slight nodding of his head. Baekhyun takes a deep breath before acting. In the blink of an eye, he's pulled his gun from where it's tucked in his jeans and fires a shot directly in the ceiling. Almost immediately, the crowded bank is filled with panic. Screams and frenzied shouting erupt as the people push against each other, the rest ducking for cover.

Remembering the plan Chanyeol had practically crammed into his brain, Baekhyun pin points the two security guards near the teller's counters. They have their guns pointed at Jongdae who's nearing the bank tellers counter with a shot gun in his hands. Baekhyun takes the first one out, squeezing the trigger and watching the bullet fly through the first security guards skull. Jongdae takes out the second, the force from the shot gun's round sending the second security guard flying over the tellers counter with bullets embedded into his stomach.

The room is flooded even more then as their family's henchmen and middlemen fill the room, guns aimed at the rest of security and the bank tellers. Jongdae has climbed on the tellers counter and is now sitting on it, shotgun in hand and a bored expression on his face.