Chapter 21.5

Seokjin was on his laptop, furiously typing into Google, concentration etched in his brow. He knew exactly what he was looking for. Photographs. What was it Jungkook had said his brother's name was? Jeon... Jeon Junghyun? Yes, that was it. He scrolled down the pages listing Jeon Junghyuns' social media accounts but found nothing and banged the table in frustration, raking a hand through his hair. How on earth was he going to find a photo of a guy who, on the internet at least, didn't appear to exist??

Then, something caught his eye. A location was tagged in a post by a Park Sungjin. The location wasn't far from them. The photo of Sungjin was captioned:

Can't wait to surprise my best friend Junghyun at his architecture firm for his birthday later! He's so gonna kill me!

Seokjin felt a smile creep onto his face. Bingo. Now all he had to do was watch the building to confirm his suspicions. 

*****

Junghyun tentatively slid the box out from under his bed and lifted the lid, sitting back on his heels with a shaky sigh. The collection had lain under his bed untouched for four years and now that he could see it again, he felt the fear return to him. Everything he'd experienced during that time came flooding back. His breathing became irregular and he slammed the lid back on before it could hurt him anymore. He harshly pushed it back under the bed for another four years and stood up quickly to look in the mirror. He was still shaking and was white as a sheet. No one could see him like this. He couldn't let him know it affected him. Ever.

A/N:

Just a little filler here. I didn't think it fit in an actual chapter so here we have the .5 xD

Question of the Chapter: Do you guys have any pets? If so what are they and what are they called?

I have a brown cocker spaniel called Coco and when she whines she sounds like a goose x'D

She's 5 (born 2012) but everyone says she has the face of a puppy still and this cute fluffy bit of sunbleached blonde hair on her head 😍😍😍 she's my babyyy

Jae xoxo

*Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat: @jjbaby_09*