Chapter 23

"Jimin what are you doing?" Taehyung frowned as he saw Jimin pull out his phone and press some buttons.

"We should upload them," he said simply, looking at his friend with a smirk.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he thought of the implications. His hand darted forward and he grabbed the device from the shorter boy's grip. "No. We probably got Mr Tuan fired and... Jungkook will probably be expelled. We have what we wanted, we don't need to do this."

Jimin scowled. "Who's side are you on?"

"Look, if you upload them, Principal Song will find out and we will also be expelled. What do you think the Boss will say, hm?" Taehyung pointed out.

"Fine. I'll wait. Now give me my phone back."

Taehyung sighed in relief and handed it back. But suddenly the reality of what they'd done hit him. If they had bargained with them instead then they could have settled it without causing so much trouble for Jungkook. He didn't even know if they were actually a couple or not.

Wait- why was he trying to defend that boy? He had kept it a secret from them all. Then again... you couldn't blame him. It was illegal to date a teacher, after all. And he had looked happy with Mr Tuan when they'd interrupted them. And as much as it made him feel ill and slightly hurt, he wanted to see Jungkook smile. His smile was perfect.

The door opened and Principal Song appeared in the doorway. "You two need to make a statement," she said, getting straight to the point.

"Why?"

"Because the board of governors will only take this seriously if you make one," she explained.

Jimin shrugged. "Okay." He started to pick up his bag but she put up her hand to stop him.

"You won't be needing your things. Leave everything here. You're not supposed to take anything with you."

Jimin put his bag down but didn't move. "So where are they now?" He asked. He wasn't going to go unless the answer was good enough.

"They've been suspended until further notice. Now are you coming?" She persisted, turning her body slightly towards the door.

He reluctantly nodded and Taehyung followed them both out of the room closing the door behind him.

As he was walking he thought suddenly. They had to plan the mission later. And if they weren't going to show the others the pictures, then that meant Jungkook was going too.

He groaned internally. He could no longer hide it. Those pictures had made him realise. He liked Jungkook. Hell- he was in love with him.

*

Mark and Jungkook stepped out of their hiding place and entered the classroom, closing themselves in.

They picked a bag and blazer each and rifled through them. Mark was the first to find something.

"I've got a phone. Is this Jimin's blazer?"

Jungkook nodded. "Isn't it locked?"

"Yeah, but my laptop is like yours. I can access and delete files. It's easier to just plug the phone in."

He did so and began tapping the keys furiously, trying to locate the images in the folder whilst Jungkook continued looking in Taehyung's stuff.

His blazer smelt like him. Strawberries. It reminded him of the times he'd stayed over. He shook off his foolish thoughts and continued searching, coming up with only his phone. He put it on the desk for Mark to go through after Jimin's.