7. Drake

The Lost Diner. Located on 357 West Street along side the West Side Highway, was abandoned back in 2006 after 50 years of operation. Now, it is the location of a murder. Jarred and Allana enter the diner to meet a forensic team processing the area. The first body that they spot is sitting upright against the wall just a few feet from the entrance and it is an unruly sight to behold.

"The hell? He looks like a.. Prune?" Jarred said.

"Not a single drop of blood to be found. Which puts this in the supernatural category." Said the lead forensic scientist, Leah Shaw.

"This a first for you Leah?" Allana asked.

"Yeah and honestly, it creeps the hell out of me." Leah said.

"No kidding." Jarred said as he walks over to another blood drained body.

"The bite marks on their necks rings a very familiar bell don't ya think?" Leah asked rhetorically.

"Great. Like we didn't have enough problems. You'll know more once you get them to your lab I'm guessing?" Allana asked.

"You know me pretty well." Leah said.

"Alright then I'll scout outside while you stay in here to see if you can find anything else." Allana said to Jarred.

"Copy that fellow lieutenant." Jarred said.

Allana exits the diner and walks deeper into the ally carefully examining the area. At the same time, someone stands on the building above examining the area for them self. The young man waits for a few moments before deciding to make an exit, but the moment he turned around he is surprised by the presence standing before him with his arms crossed.

"My what pale skin and bright yellow eyes you have. Not to mention the white hair. I'm guessing you are from out of town?" Sigma said and asked.

The unknown young man wore a brown trenchcoat with a red button down shirt and long black pants. He didn't respond as he glared at Sigma.

"Must be the strong silent type." Sigma said.

Without warning he turned around, hopped up on the ledge and jumped off. He apparently has superhuman abilities considering his jump landed him on the other building's ledge. As he turns around he quickly notices that Sigma was no longer on the roof top that he leaped off from. He stares for a few more seconds until he decides to turn around only to be surprised once again.

"Come here often?" Sigma asked sarcastically.

He kept a confused yet curious look on his face as he looks back and forth between the rooftop he had left and at Sigma.

"You are indeed the one called Sigma." The young man finally said.

"And so he finally speaks. His first words are words of praise no less." Sigma said.

"Non the less, I am in need of your help." He said getting to the point.

"Oh? And what pray tell are my services needed for?" Sigma asked.

Before he could respond, a loud shriek came from the very building that they were standing on top of. It caught the man's, Sigma's and even Allana's attention. Both the young man and Sigma reacted simultaneously by racing towards the source which came from the top floor. Sigma bursted through the window furthest to the left, the young man took the one on the right and Allana kicked the door open. The windows and doors were boarded shut because like the Lost Diner, the building is abandoned. Upon entry the 3 immediately smell the aroma of death.

"The hell?" Allana said.

"I was afraid of this." Said the young man.

The inside was full of darkness but thanks to the now open door and windows, light is now present. They were able to see the back of a creature of some sort feeding on a human body. A large amount of dead bodies surrounded the creature.

"Hey!!" Allana yelled out to get the creatures attention.

It turned seconds later it heard her voice to show its horrific face.

"Holy hell you're ugly!" Allana said thinking out loud.

The creature growled loudly as it makes Allana its primary focus.

"There's nothing holy about that lieutenant." Sigma says as he and the extra party member land on each side of her.

"Wondered where you were... Who's this?" Allana asks.

"We were getting to that until we heard that scream." Sigma said.

"There is a female behind that door on the far left." The 3rd party member said.

"How do you know that exactly?" Allana asked with a sketchy look.

The creature did not feel like waiting any longer and rushed towards them. It was close enough to have stepped into the light yet once it got that close Sigma had his hand on the hilt of his crimson blade Moeru Joo and Allana swiftly pulled out one of her side arms. In that same instant the mysterious young man intercepted the creature by grabbing it by its throat and dangling it off of the ground. It all happened in the blink of the eye.

"Whoa." Sigma and Allana say simultaneously.

He squeezed the creatures throat to the point where a loud snap was heard rendering it lifeless. He then released his grip which dropped the lifeless corpse.

"My name is Drake, and I need your help to prevent a war from being waged against the humans." The young man now known as Drake said.

"A war? Against who?" Sigma asked.

"My father... Vlad Dracula." Drake answered.

Allana and Sigma were not expecting those words. They looked at each other then looked back at Drake.

"... Oh." Sigma simply said.