16. Infiltration

North Brother Island, located in New York's east river between The Bronx and Rikers Island. It is now surrounded by a clear magical dome which prevents any magical movement thanks to Seraiah who is located on top of the dome with her hand pressed against it continuously maintaining it and Moeru Joo stands beside her. Although because of the dome's appearence the New York police respond by surrounding the area with multiple boats and helicopters.

"Annoying pests!" Seraiah

"Settle down Seraiah. Just ignore them and remain focused on the task at hand." Moeru Joo

"How can you stand them?!!" Seraiah

"As naive as they are my king has saved them countless times... I guess you could call it a bad habit. Speaking of my king." Moeru Joo

Sigma's jet suddenly swoops in from the distance. As it got over the dome the jet flew straight up, Sigma jumps out and lands next to Moeru Joo and Seraiah.

"What's the situation so far?" Sigma

"A large number of the enemy overrun the island and I am sensing a large magical presence in that building along the river side my master." Seraiah

"No doubt that is where Hanue is located." Moeru Joo

"Along with Dracula no doubt. Joo you stay by Seraiah's side to provide cover if needed. Slip me through Seraiah.. Oh and, good job you 2." Sigma says just before he falls through the dome shield.

Sigma stealthily lands on a tree branch high up and notices that all the inhabitants on the ground look exactly like the creature that he encountered at the Lost Diner. As he obvserves the creature's patterns down bellow 1 of them out of his line of vision would glance up into the trees. It slowly scans up above then looks over the branch that Sigma landed on but saw no one there.

"I can't sense him at all. Does master know some kind of magic?" Seraiah asks Moeru Joo.

"No kind of magic whatsoever. He was trained from the age of 4 so stealth is 1 of the many traits that he has mastered." Moeru Joo says crossing her arms over her abdomen and grabbing her elbows.

"W-what?! But... Doesn't that mean, he never had a proper childhood?" Seraiah

"... Sadly enough, if you knew about his roots then you would have a better understanding... Yet, I did my best to give him one..." Moeru Joo says as she begins to breath light heavy breathes.

Sigma makes his way to the old and long abandoned riverside hospital with the utmost stealth. The structure is covered with multiple vines and thick grass along the sides of the building and it doesn't look like it has been touched in many a decade. Yet, as Sigma enters the building, a different scene meets his eyes. While the outside remains in a sorry state the inside has been completely refurbished and decorated for royalty. Just as Sigma was deciding which corridor to go down, 2 small shadow holes form from the ground on each side of him, out came a vampire underling from each hole and they set their sights on him.

"Well, so much for the element of surprise.... Now might be a good time for some ninja tricks though." Sigma says as he reaches in his pouch mounted on the back of his belt.

At the center of the building there lies a large spacious room with a large number of vampire minions and 2 figures at the end of the room with 1 standing next to the other sitting on a large chair. Moments later the 2 large doors on the other end of the room were forced off of the hinges and launched halfway in landing on a large number of vampires. Sigma came walking in through the smoke and stood on top of the large doors.

"So this is the 1 that my children had so much trouble with? A man hiding his face behind a mask as if it is Halloween? They must've given you quite the generous handicap." Dracula

"Or maybe they made the mistake of underestimating me.. Like their father is doing as we speak?" Sigma

"Insolent worm! I will teach you respect!" Dracula proclaims as he moves to stand up.

Hanue however quickly rests his hand on Dracula's shoulder calming his tempter.

"Well, it certainly has been a long time since I came across a Furea! How is Your mother young one?" Hanue

Sigma didn't answer Hanue which left an awkward silence.

"Oh come now there is no need for the silent treatment. Surely you've heard how close I am to your family yes?" Hanue

"Is that why you left when Ryuuga past on?" Sigma

Hearing that made Hanue flinch to the question and could not answer right away.

"You little!.... It seems that you do not wish to talk things out. That lesson about respect will have to be mandatory class!" Hanue

"I have to warn you... I'm a horrible student!" Sigma says as he grasps his crimson blade.

Sigma however turns to his sword, Moeru Joo in confusion as he notices a disturbing feeling.

"Have you finally noticed? It took me many a year to complete but I finally delevoped the perfect defense against you Fureas. You wouldn't have been able to notice it since I created it right under the Jinn's barrier.... In order for a Manifest to survive it must feed off of the life force of a worthy warrior in the Furea lineage. Unfortunately for your partner, you stepped into my Anti-Manifest Zone barrier.... Your Manifest will perish in the matter of moments!" Hanue

Sigma turned his shocked gaze towards Hanue in disbelief. At the same time Moeru Joo collapses on the barrier right next to Seraiah screaming out in pain all the while.

"Hey! Moeru! What's wrong with you?! Moeru!!" Seraiah