80. The Battle For Oya /4

"No.... No no no no no." Miracle

Without realizing Lynx morphs into her Beast form and instantly starts to pound away at the barrier.

Leonis quickly focuses on Kuvalix and realises that there is another way to enter the coliseum.

"Dammit! Please work please work please work. Ro! Come!" Stacey says to her coms link.

The human size pod that was loaded onto the Guardian Alliance ship currently lays burried under some of the ship's debris. It takes a few seconds before the pod powers up and opens with steam flowing out. An object shoots out of the pod and heads straight for Stacey's direction. Stacey gets a couple of beeps of confirmation.

"Hell yeah!" Stacey says with a smile.

The object flies in at an incredible speed creating sonic booms in the process. It heads directly for Stacey who remains composed and stops directly in front of Stacey carrying the wind with it. All heads in the area turn to see that the object is in fact a small female android with a green main color followed by a white secondary pattern. She has a green short afro, black colored sclera instead of white, emerald green eyes and two large wings mounted on a backpack attachment.

"You summoned me ms Colton?" Ro

"I need you to scan this structure and find a way in now! And call me Stacey." Stacey

"As you wish Stacey." Ro says then faces the barrier.

"That thing is giving off the same sounds as that metal mixture I got for you back then. So this is what you did with it." Insight

"Yeah. I just hope it can work fast." Stacey

Stacey looks up to notice that Artwork has drawn a large number of creations that repeatedly pounds away at the barrier.

"He better hope that this barrier holds up!" Artwork

Power Surge coughs up blood as he watches in disbelief. His aura shield was easily penetrated by Uwad's shadow blade.

"..... Well now, were you planning on throwing your life away from the beginning? How foolish." Uwad

"Ya... Ka..." Kuvalix mutters as she lands on her feet stunned.

Uwad turns the moment he hears Kuvalix and is a little surpised.

"Well! This is quite the event! The prodical fleshling of the previous ruler has returned!" Uwad

Uwad suddenly pauses, looks back and forth between Power Surge and Kuvalix and instantly shows an expression of realization.

"Well now isn't this a treat? The resemblance is to much to just call uncanny! It was you. You were the one that went against your most sacred rule! Good for you." Uwad

A handful of shadow blades suddenly bursts through Power Surge's back causing much more damage. Uwad raises Power Surge up and throws him towards the center of the Colosseum releasing his shadow blades in the same motion. Kuvalix's eyes follows her son's motion the entire way and she would fly straight for him the moment he lands on the ground. She drops to her knees and cradles Power Surge.

"Yakalix! Yakalix please hold on! Yakalix!" Kuvalix

Power Surge doesn't answer but is quickly fading. The other Uwad descends behind of Kuvalix, she quickly turns, is grabbed by her neck and is raised up off of the ground.

"Hah! The day is mine!... Or should I say, ours?" Uwad 2

"It matters not. Open the way and let us be done with this." Uwad