70. Training Day

Following the sudden attack and recovery process the team meets once more in the training area.

"You gonna tell us why that construct that had you and Alix by the throat wasn't gold?" Artwork

All eyes turn to Kuvalix who is sitting on the ground, back against the wall, curled with her knees to her face and a distressed look on her face.

".... There are two different powers that reside on my planet. The ones with the ability to manipulate light and the ones with the ability to manipulate the dark.... The ones with the power of light are considered the royal family and the ones that control the dark are labeled the soldiers." Kuvalix explains while keeping her gaze to the ground.

"Light and darkness?.... Cool." Miracle

"That just means we have to step up your game. Ok... Now that everyone's all rested up and raring to go lets start the training day. So, how do you brats want to play this out?" Leonis

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Charger makes noises as he anxiously waves his hand back and forth.

"Huh, thats funny... I know we brought two felines on board. Didn't know we brought a monkey on board as well." Insight says while tuning her high tech bow.

Everyone chuckles at Insight's sarcasm and Charger gives a blank stare to Insight.

"Fire away spark plug." Leonis

"Kid's choice!" Charger

"Alrighty then. Your up kid." Leonis says to Charger.

"Oh. I got unfinished business with you big red!" Charger

"Then by all means. Step up kid." Leonis

The room clears and both Leonis and Charger remain in a face off. One of the walls shifts into a large two way screen and shows everyone else watching on.

"Recording?" Lynx

"Definitely." Stacey

"Alright kid. Your move." Leonis says with his hands behind his back and a smirk on his face.

Charger takes a deep breathe, crouches down, takes a racing stance and closes his eyes. Seconds later electrical currents appear in and out of sight all around Charger.

"Oh boy. From the get go eh?" Artwork

"Its only natural. He hasn't exactly won against dad yet." Lynx

"How many times did he lose?" Artwork

"89 right?" Insight

"Roughly." Stacey

"Oh dear." Artwork

Charger opens his eyes to reveal that they are covered in pure energy. Without further delay Charger jets forward at an unprecedented speed yet Leonis reacts by side stepping with his foot out. Charger instantly trips over Leonis's foot and flips theough the air because of his own momentum. Charger takes back his momentum by using his hand to press against the ground and flips to his feet. Charger wastes no time to run around the room at such a high speed that it looks like he has created clones of himself all around Leonis. Leonis kept the smirk on his face and would close his eyes. Charger suddenly sprints straight for Leonis from behind of him and Leoins takes immediate action. Leonis crouches down, Charger is unable to stop in time as he falls forward onto Leonis's shoulders, once again Leonis uses Charger's momentum against him, flings Charger off of him and he face plants onto the two way screen.

"Oh my." Stacey says then immediately takes a picture.

"That is definitely his good side." Lynx