50. Out Of The Frying Pan

"My oh my. I think you've made him quite angry by disturbing his beauty sleep." D.N.A.

"And not to mention he looks quite famished! I hear he has the unsationable appetite for magical sword weilders." Drake

"So I've been told." Sigma says then grabs hold of his crimson sword.

"My lord wait." Jiyu

"Oh for goodness sake. Now is not the time for your hesitation! I am ready when you are my king." Moeru Joo

"You have it all wrong you crimson matchstick!.. My lord, I feel your undying courage witch is why I must be involved. Weither I'm ready or not... I won't... I refuse to let history repeat itself!" Jiyu

Both Moeru Joo and Sigma smile in reaction to Jiyu's conviction.

"Hmph! It's about time." Moeru Joo

Swift pulls out her two batons, spins them for a bit and then bounces around in a muy thai form.

"You don't look so tough! I bet I could take you all on my lonesome! Come on! Let's go!" Swift

"It looks like Jiyu isn't the only one with guts." Moeru Joo

"More like in over her head. OI! Settle down runt. If a Hasõn Shita touches you it's game over." Sigma

Before Swift could respond to Sigma the Hasõn Shita roars once more, leaps foward with great verocity and aims it's decayed sword directly for Swift. In less than the blink of an eye Sigma ends up in between them and blocks the Hasõn Shita's blade with his silver blade Jiyu.

"So fast!" Moeru Joo

"That's an understatement." Sigma

"Holy crap you're quick!" Swift says leaping back a couple feet.

Sigma forces the creature back a couple of feet, it stares and growls for a moment. Witnessing this D.N.A. begins to think carefully. Geostep then appears out of thin air beside of D.N.A.

"What are you thinking Doctor?." Drake

"I am thinking that this Hasõn Shita might not be acting out of a blind instinct afterall..... Are the cameras in place?" D.N.A.

Geostep nods his head.

"Good. Drake and myself will be heading back and I will activate the cameras from the base. I wish to see what that thing does with the child so that means you need to keep Sigma occupied. Use the other subjects if you want to." D.N.A.

"This should be interesting." Drake

With a wave of his hand Geostep teleports D.N.A. and Drake far off to D.N.A.'s home base. Geostep wastes little time in springing into action as he instantly vanishes from sight. He instantly reappears beside Sigma in a roundhouse kick motion and is aiming for Sigma's head. This time Sigma was ready as he reacts by raising his left hand and blocking the attack from hitting his head. The force of the hit moves him to the side but sticks to his feet.

"That's some crazy strength you've got there. Makes me wonder what're you made of.... Guess I'll have to cut you up and find out!" Sigma says then draws his crimson sword with his left hand.

Geostep hops a couple of times then leaps foward after Sigma but teleports in the midst of his leap.

"Swift! Get out of here now!" Sigma

The Hasõn Shita quickly leaps forward after Swift but this time with its hand stretched out at her.

"Even if I wanted to I don't think it wants me too!" Swift

Swift jumps, flips forward and over the Hasõn Shita. In the process she uses her two baton sticks to knock the Hasõn Shita in the back of its head witch cause it to collide with the floor and tumble into the wall because of it's momentum.

"Besides, I totally got this!" Swift

The moment she turns to get into her motion stance her baton sticks begins to break down into pieces until there was nothing left.

"Hey! I liked those ya jerk!" Swift

Geostep reappears above Sigma and brings his leg crashing down heel first. Sigma reacts by crossing his arms over his head to block the kick. The floor below Sigma's feet cracks from the pressure of the kick. Sigma opens his arms and swings his blades out after Geostep but Geostep quickly teleports out of danger.

"This is quite the troublesome one." Jiyu

"And the worse part is...." Moeru Joo

Geostep reappears behind of Sigma in a drop kick motion, Sigma twists his hands to have the broad side of both swords up and intercept the drop kick. Once again the force of Geostep's attack moves Sigma further away from Swift and the Hasõn Shita.

"The cheeky basterd is toying around with me." Sigma

Sigma turns his head, notices that Geostep is standing with his arms crossed and is facing him.

"I need to solve this problem.... Swift! Use the gear you got earlier!" Sigma

"But won't some of that stuff rot away like my batons?!" Swift asks as she backflips away from the Hasõn Shita that is chasing her.

"Your batons were already old! No time to explain just do it! And if you're so worried about it then just don't let it touch them!" Sigma says then faces his opponent.

"Huh? What's that suppose to..... Oh!! Duh." Swift says then hits herself in the forehead with her palm.

The Hasõn Shita would then leap towards Swift, Swift quickly reaches in her pouch on her lower back, pulls out a few smoke pellets and throws them to the ground. Smoke instantly erupts from the pellets, it covers Swift's area, the Hasõn Shita reaches out its hand to grab where it had seen Swift just before the smoke covered her but finds that he grabs nothing but air. The Hasõn Shita brushes some of the smoke away but sees no sign of his target. Suddenly, a couple of shuriken flies in from above, sticks to the Hasõn Shita's back and explodes not a second later. The Hasõn Shita shrieks out, looks to where the shuriken came from and sees Swift hanging upside down from a near invisible wire.

"Holla amigo!" Swift

The Hasõn Shita roars and then jumps up after Swift. Swift pulls the wire releasing the kunai that it is tied to from the ceiling and begins to twirl the wire. Swift falls out of the Hasõn Shita's current path, twirls the wire around it, pulls and catches the Hasõn Shita in the wire. It crashes against the wall, Swift throws a few exploding shuriken up to the ramp above, they explode causing the ramp to fall and crash into the Hasõn Shita. It gets burried from the ramp, Swift lands on her feet, uses the kunai to cut itself from the wire and twirls it around.

"Score 1 for the Swift! The! As in the one and only!" Swift

".... I am... Quite impressed..." Jiyu

"That ego is definitely one of a kind." Moeru Joo

"None the less that buys me some time to figure this guy out." Sigma says then readies himself as he faces Geostep.

Without hesitation Geostep waves his hand, from out of thin air a multiple number of Doctor Nathaniel Archibald's creatures appear all around them of many shapes and sizes. The moment all of the creatures spot Sigma and Swift the begin to growl simultaneously.

"He really is quite the problem..." Moeru Joo

"This guy has no breaks what's so ever..." Swift says glaring at Geostep