[2]: Are You Done Yet?

"A dark world can bring a lonely heart, fight it back."
- Unknown source.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

"Okay class we are going to be learning about fractions today, pull out your homework assignments and lay them on my desk." Mrs. Beetle says as she eyes me.

"And that goes for you Ms. Walker, where's your homework it's due today?"

Mrs. Beetle is the worst math teacher in history, she's so quick to ask a damn question when you aren't even paying attention. She always calls on me especially, I must be special to her.

"I don't have it," I mumble under my breath.
All the students stop and look at me go back and forth with the teacher, it always ends up like this.

"You what?"

"I don't have the crappy work!" I reply snagging back.

"That's no way to talk back to your teacher Ms. Walker, by the way, you have detention after school for fighting, and you're suspended."

"Pssh, good. Just means I don't have to stare you in the ugly face."

"Excuse me?!" She snarls.

"You heard me you loaded fat ass potato!" All of my classmates giggle and laugh, I turn around to see most of the boys giving me hot looks, and the girls giving me dirty ones. Truly is a privilege to see such hideous annoying faces all year at this highly intolerable school.

"Get out." Mrs. Beetle says as she points her pudgy finger towards the classroom door.

"Didn't even have to ask me.." I get my things up and slam the door behind me, I can hear all the students laughing and whooping at such behavior I intended to have-- not that anyone gives any fucks.

"What did you do noww.." A slightly faint voice says from behind the wall. I turn around and notice it's a boy that hasn't been in our class for 2 weeks. His name is Jacob Evans, but we call him "The Skipper."

Why do you ask?

He's the school's best class skipper in history of skippers, I don't even have to explain it to you dorky people, you probably don't know what that is since you go to class like such pussies.

"Oh hey Ja-- I mean skipper."

I purse my lips together and ignore the lousy thoughts that come into my mind about how hot he is, yes he's hot, but not hotter than food let me tell you. He has dark blue eyes and lips redder than mine, his hair is dark brown and his face is just all sorts of gorgeous.

"Did Mrs. Beetle kick you out... Again?" He smiles and comes from behind the wall, it's almost like he's in slow motion which is H O T.

"Maybe?" I smirk sheepishly.

"Way to go! Now we can both skip school and go to the movies." He holds his hand out for me to grab, but I know if I grab his hand that will be like making a deal with satan himself, so I kindly decline.

"Uh, Nah I'd rather face the delinquents and divorced, miserable teachers then run away with a fool like you, no offense." I stuff my hands inside my back pockets and smile, walking away, and not going back.