[28]: A Kissing No No

I have done a lot of stupid things, and one of them was you.
- Riley Lee Walker.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

Life, it's a very pitiful thing once agreed by fellow teens. Once you reach a level towards unhappiness it's all over for you, people start to seem more annoying than you remembered, things start to piss you off even more. Though this may seem like a unaltered theory I sure have learned a damn lesson or two for instance, my parents left me for a cabin in the woods, my best friend betrayed me and kicked me out of her own house not to mention those anger classes she never told me about until the last minute.

Now this. A boy I can't hardly stand and I'm living at his house, this may seem cliche or you might think "Awe, Riley and Ryan might fall in love and stay together forever!!" Puh-lease, only reason I'm here is cause I haven't got anywhere to go.

Ryan's mom was nice enough to even let me stay here, I'll tell you now if I ever find out Ryan is hiding something from his mom or me, I will personally have it known that he is a jerk plus a super asshole.

I'm in my "room" right now, nothing much left for me to do as of today. Ryan came out of his room a couple of times, I didn't think anything of that. Boys will be boys, and he sure will be a type two asshole for the fact of it, not sure why I'm so hooked on leaving my past behind.

I don't recall being a loveable person anyway, that's just how things are, you're born and left with no decision of yourself. People say what they say about you then they decide how you live, a lie or not they'll spread a rumor in a heartbeat just to get back at you.

Staring up at the ceiling, I blink my eyes as if my boredom was never there.

Today is one boring day, Miss. Jones told me before I went to bed that she had a business meeting to go to, she'd be gone the entire weekend. Leaving me with that angry hulk.

I got dressed before anyone woke up. I figured if I'm going to be left alone with a tyrant then I need to be ready to endure their presence while looking ravishing. I'm wearing a off the shoulder flannel shirt with stone washed jeans, my hair is done in a tight bun with lip-gloss on my lips.

If I get killed today I wanna look pretty, whose to blame?

When getting up from the bed I hear a faint knock on the door.

-Knock, Knock-

"Uh, come in?" I sit up on the bed and wait for whoever is coming. Miss. Jones comes in slowly with a wrinkled smile on her face.

"Hey Riley, good morning! I made breakfast for you and Ryan before I leave for the weekend. I hope you like pancakes!" She says with enthusiasm.

"Oh. Yeah I do, thanks Miss Jones." Smiling, I get up from the bed and start to go downstairs, the aroma of pancake batter fills my nose. Just like my mom used to make.

My fast flashback comes to an end when I see Ryan stuffing his face to pancakes, fat ass. I take a seat barely near him and snarl into his face. Little mut, I can't wait for his mom to leave so I can torture the shit out of him.

"Alright, I left 20$ on the counter for pizza or whatever. Ryan when I leave I want you to be nice to Riley please. I'll call and check on you guys, I'll be back as soon as I can." She kisses Ryan on the head and waves me goodbye. And that's when the fun starts, magical torment fun.