[17]: Hangovers And Silence

"Everybody wants somebody, and that somebody is you."
- Rue Canders.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

I woke up with the worst hangover EVER! I know you might think that I'm being a huge pest, and over exaggerating things but no this is the worst pain my mind has ever had to endure. I don't know maybe I'm just insane and thought it was good to drink a whole bottle of vodka, then partake another two beers to go along for my fit. It's basically worse than finding out your own parents left you for no reason. I flutter open both of my eyes slowly, I feel my head and groan. "Ugh!!" I know that I messed up by drinking a lot but I needed to, Ryan and his slut ruined my party. I lean up in bed feeling like crap.

"Ugghh!" I groan again. In times like these I would've probably slept in and ignored the pain, but the throbbing got so bad I had to call for help. "Natt!" I shout while trying to get out of bed, for all of our sake I failed at this also. My back is hunched, my hair looks fucked up, the mascara I had on all melted away somehow, I tiptoe to the bedroom door and try to open it. "Helllpp!" I try shouting but also fail at that.

"Nat? Anyone!?" I chant. No one answers, once I've said the same thing for the 6th time, someone comes up the stairs. I don't remember what his name is, he's wearing a black sweatshirt, jeans, his hair looks black? Wait I think it's Blake! What the hell is he still doing here? "Riley you're up?!" He runs up the stairs to come get me. "Of course I am, my head feels like a ton of ballsacks sat on it." I groan out the words. "Come on, let's get some medicine." He takes me by the hand and drags me down the stairs, my mind doesn't even lapse onto why he's still here. It's too busy getting banged.

"Why are you even here?" I remembered that he doesn't live here and that he's probably up to no good by helping me. "I wanted to stay, you were so wasted and I knew you were going to feel like crap in the morning." He shrugs his shoulders and gets the medicine out of the cabinet, wait how'd he even know where it was? Is he also stalking us!!? Awh shit this world is full of weirdos! "Here take this." He hands me the medicine with a huge glass of water, I guess I have to hydrate since I drunk an entire bottle of vodka. "Thanks.." Is all I say before gulping the pill down.

"So uh... Where's Nat?" I look around the house slowly, scheming to see if he killed her and stuffed her body inside the fireplace. Why else would I be alone with a guy? Again? There's no way! "She's upstairs sleep, I believe." He smiles at me, he doesn't even have to speak, his crystal blue eyes say it all for him. I look away quickly so he doesn't notice my ugly face. "I look like trash don't I?" I ask frowning.

"No, you still look amazing." He chuckles through words.

"How is that possible?" I frown more, but slowly. Because my brain is still having it's fit. "You are still wearing that bathing suit." He points to my clothes and I slowly look down. What the hell?! I went to bed in a tight ass swimsuit that's literally riding up my butt cheeks. "I went to bed in this?!" I exclaim. My head starts to pound when I yell, I cringe at my thoughts and turn around to go shower and at least get dressed in real clothes. "Well you can leave now, I'll be fine on my own." I state while walking away.

"We both know that you're wrong." He smirks.

"Fuck off." I say trying to ignore my headache, I come off as rude but don't notice. "Alrighty then." He sighs while smirking. I walk away waddling for dear life, this swimsuit is the death of me, there won't be much Riley to go around boys. "Nice ass." Blake smirks while I walk away slowly, I pull out my middle finger and don't say a word. My middle finger does most the talking for me, I don't even have to say a thing. "I guess I'm leaving now.." Blake gets up from the stool where the kitchen is and walks straight out the door, damn I think I pissed him off. Good! Hehe.