[12]: Jealousy? Noo!

"Today is a good day, at least for my hoes.."
- Fuckboy #1
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

We get to school and my thoughts begin to give me a headache, I truly hate being here. Giving fake smiles to the people I hate the most is killing me, slowly to be honest. I haven't got much fake smiles in me left, one day I'm going to go insane, there's no telling what I might do. I might go on a food rampage and steal all your waffles, yummy waffles. As I'm walking into the school nat interrupts my conversation about stealing waffles from humans, she's always best at messing great things up for me. "So I was thinking maybe this weekend we could have a slumber party, just me and you?" She asks not paying attention to me.

"A slumber party?" I ask curious to know why she wants to throw one, it's been a while. "Well my parents are going out of town for the weekend because of some business meeting thing, it could be fun? Just me and you? As besties?" She smiles sheepishly her wide grin coming into display with my eyes. "But we're in high school now nat, don't you think we should be throwing a real party? For like teeeens?" I hint at her that we aren't 6 like we used to be, I don't always want to throw on a dusty pink dress and prance around like everything is dandy, I want to throw a real party and show all these losers who's boss.

"But.." She says trying to negotiate.

"No butts, I feel like we should throw a huge party." A sneaky grin falls into place as we near our first class, calculus. Uh oh. Mrs. Beetle is such a snag I hope she dies of eating too much toffee at her desk. "Welcome class, please take your seats and get that math warmup started. And riley behave yourself, I don't want to have to kick you out again." Mrs. Beetle says as we walk in and sit our things down, me and nat didn't finish our conversation about the party but I know that she knows that I'm going to bring it up again, so I hope she's prepared. I sit at a different desk then nat so I won't get called on, worst case scenario is that if the teacher calls on me then the entire class will have no choice but to stare me in my ugly face.

"Okayy class! Who wants to solve the warmup on the board?" Mrs. Beetle asks the class and everyone shuts up, even the popular girls and guys stop chatting and zip their herpe lips. "Riley would you like to do it?" She asks.

"Uhhh you're calling on me? The worst kid at math? No thank you." I shake my head no so many times, I think she's got the gesture. But NO. She didn't get it, she shook her head no and insisted on making me do the stupid math problem. Oh I'm screwed. I stand up, make my way over to the board and start to write. But I don't jot down the answer, I tell her to kiss my white ass, in big fat letters.

"RILEY WALKER!! STEP OUT OF MY CLASSROOM THIS INSTANT!!" Mrs. Beetle yells so loud everyone covers their ears, I start to smile in a sneer way and pick my things up from my desk. "Oh and Mrs. Beetle, don't eat too much toffee." I wink at her as I walk out of the classroom, she starts to blush like a maniac. Well that was easy, all I had to do was get called on for a math problem and tadah I'm out of that crappy shithole, now time to get done with the rest of this day. As I'm walking away from the door I stop in my tracks when I see stalker boy, talking to the new girl. Oh. My. Shitness. He's hovering over her and talking to her, she's blushing and giggling, I soon get the sudden urge to bust a cap in her ass. Was I jealous? No?! You can't say it like that, maybe I'm just overprotective and feel like he's a son to me.

What!? Are you insane! My poorly small brain asks me.

Yes, very. I sneak a pair of balls and start to walk up to Journey and Ryan. "Hey you two, why aren't you losers in class." I ask interrupting their little conversation. Too bad, so sad. "Hey Riley?" Journey says.

I give her a smut glare and look up at ryan who is still looking down at journey, which basically means he's ignoring me? Oh honey. Two can play at this game. "Yeahh that's me! So uh why aren't you in class journ, you have a lot to learn." I smack my words into her face and eye her angrily.

hence that I am not jealous, I just think I'm better than a fucking 11th grader. A girl can dream right? Well I guess I'll dream on then, journey makes a confused look at me and scoffs. "My name isn't journ, it's journey. And why aren't you in class?" The whole time me and debbie snack talked ryan didn't preach a word, was he really mad at me? I looked up at him and he didn't dare meet my eyes. I shrugged my shoulders at them both and sighed, "I just hope you know. Ryan here has STDs and a herpe wart on his face, wouldn't want to catch it now would you debbie snack?" I ask her while smirking, I just know he can't ignore me after what I said. "What the hell? Ryan that's disgusting! You said there was no one else!" She screams at the top of her lungs and stomps away from us, he chases her like he's going to lose something. What's he going to lose? She's like a tiny debbie snack with a short temper.

As they near the end of the hallway I see ryan, speed walking up to me. "Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me." I chant to myself as he stops in front of me, I had closed my eyes but I open them back up when he doesn't do anything. "What's your problem!?!" He exclaims.

"Nothing's my problem, what're you talking about buddy?" I smile mischievously.

"You're a bitch! Fucking rat, I hope to God that he kills you. Or else, I will." He growls in my ear as I start to fall on my ass, wow he really does want me dead. "Maybe I'll take you with me?" I smile again. "Or maybe the hell not, burn in hell stupid freaking bitch." He says with cold eyes. At this moment I knew that my plan to annoy the shit out of him was working, I just had to throw more bullets and make him go crazy. "Well I don't think I'm allowed back in hell, I already got kicked out sweetie." I wink at him and start to walk away to my next class.

"Well you sure aren't going to heaven with a face that ugly." He starts to chuckle but I stop him in the middle of it. "Yeah and you're little whore will never get back with you, now you're a stalker with herpes." I giggle back at him.

"Well played." He says slowly. I walk away as the bell rings for us to get to our classes, I actually won a round of shots at my own terms this time, I didn't even have to fight. Yes I fought, with words that is, and it felt great. Even though me and Journey probably aren't friends anymore, hey who gives a shit right? I have the most best friend in the world and she's not a big baby bitch like Journey. I smile at my victory and skip to history class.

🌸➗🌸➗🌸
Author's Note:

Ayooo!! Hey guyss😆 Lmfao Journey is a fucking bitch just saying, anyways my mind won't let me rest and I'm super tired so Good night.

Comment, vote, and follow me for more updates!

---> Social Media:

Insta: ruthiewashere_

Snap: ruth_bih

- Love, Rue

"I have anger issues, so what?"- Riley Lee Walker

- Riley Lee Walker.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸