[32]: Sexed Out Argumentation

Author's Note:
There's some sexual uhm stuff in this chapter, plus the chapter title should give you a warning lmao. I'll warn you still so you won't get confused and blow a fuse😂❣️!
+
"Life is but a walking shadow."
- Patrick Star.⭐️
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

Sustain a lot of your bitchy comments for later. I haven't got a story and I surely don't want one, arguments for nothing? Better believe it. Worst case scenario you're part of it, thinking that all the shit you went through was for nothing and you'll get over what you thought you did.

I say fuck the bullshit. Why can't I live? I dream and it sucks, life sucks, everyone you meet start to suck, you start to lose hope of a good friendship. Is everything all for nothing? I miss being happy and smiling to wake up and see my parents making pancakes for me. I miss being able to tell the truth and to live, now all I can do is sit and wait for life to return my body. But shit, that's gone. It's not coming back.

I found that out the hard way, coming to my enemy for help but failing cause all I did was cry. He told me it was good to let it out, but how come I'm still the same?

But shit-ier.

Somehow I can't find a reason to be happy, all my happiness flew away once life did. I don't see shit the same. Don't breathe. I tell myself, it's the secret to all your questions. I hold my breath and nothing happens. I just wish my life could be like that. Instead it's all a waste.

Everything faded in me like never before, making me want to surrender all of my lies to the person I think I love most. Ryan could've been the person to take my faults and push them past me but I don't see that through him, and it's sick that all I use him for is something most of these girls want.

Reality hit me as we got out his car, his secret place hid behind the bushes as we walked past. He slid next to me, letting his honey sweet vibes rush into me. Ugh this is harder than anything Ryan. I try fighting myself, from blurting out something stupid.

But anyone could count on that, couldn't they?

As we walked over to the place where I'd end up doing something petty he grabbed my hand and rushed me to a full size blanket on the ground. It's silk lying there wanting to be washed after a long day, a basket and usual utensils sat there waiting for me to grab at.

I eyed Ryan knowingly, he'd plan this before time.

"When did you make time to do all this?" I avert eyes with him just to gaze at the flowers sitting neatly beside the basket full of treats.

Flowers? What for? This wasn't some ritual of pity just to get what he wanted right? I knew what he wanted, he wanted me to finally stop dreaming and actually give in to him. And that I will certainly not do, if anything he'd be the one bowing at my feet.

"Yeah I kinda got up early to do a little something." He chuckles gracefully, letting everything soak in.

It soaked in well, I glanced at every little detail and exchanged eye contact with him. Don't you mean a lottle something? My sub-con crept for answers knowing that this was all going to end bad.

"You know, you didn't have to do this." I said almost laughing.

I can't help it! When I'm nervous I laugh and it just fucks everything up.