[22]: Past In Time

Author's Note:

LMFAO Y'all should watch David Dobrik's videos them shits are the best thing that's happened to me😂😂😂. I swear you'll laugh your ass off, idk maybe I'm just into weird things but seriously check it out!!
"Study something, but don't study all the way."
- David Dobrik.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

We get to Ryan's house and I'm already feeling sick to my stomach, it looks like a Vegas Palace what the fudge toenails?! I gawk at the oversized building and slowly get out of the car, Ryan following behind. "Don't touch anything." He hisses at me while opening the door.

"Mkay." Is all I say back before he opens the door, I finally get to see how my enemy lives. And from the looks of it, he's living a damn dream. "Where did your parents get the money for this?" I look at him like I'm amused at such beauty. "They own a couple of factories, no biggie." He shrugs his shoulders and smirks. First of all it's a whole biggie when you live in a damn city as a house, second why does it seem like the person writing this book is trying to make it a poor cliché? Don't we have enough of those!? Third! How the hell can I hate a person without loving his house!! I start to walk around Ryan's house but he stops me.

"I wouldn't go any further near the kitchen." Holding his hand out for me to stop.

"Oh and why is that stalker boy?" I taunt.

"My mom, she's in there." He starts to walk up to me.

"Come any closer and I'll run in there." I chance it and start running into the kitchen, I see a dark haired woman cooking something. She has the same cold brown eyes as Ryan but meaner, her crooked smirk is just one of three facts of why I'm not trying to look at her. "Oh hello dear, who might you be?" The scary lady asks.

"I- I'm Riley.." I mutter out the words.

"Ryan you didn't tell me you had a," She pauses and stares up and down at me, looking for a reason to put me down. "A girl-friend." Ryan starts to choke on the air he just inhaled, "Me date her? No come on mom she's here for a project, could you please make snacks?" He grabs my arm and starts to drag me across the kitchen floor, everything inside me starts to cringe with happiness. So he doesn't like me? PHEW!

"I told you not to go in the kitchen Riley, don't you ever listen?!" He exclaims while walking up the stairs with my arm still in his hands, I feel like he's mad because his mom thought I was his girlfriend. But who would even want to be  that Satan's girlfriend? He's just hideous. "No I don't, and you should know that."

"Just go in there." He points to his room which has a big wooden door sitting right in front of us, I start to push the door open and go in. "Please don't smell, please don't smell, please don't smell." I chant over and over to myself, once I go in I smell.. nothing? His room smells normal? If this isn't the best day ever I don't know what is. I smile with happiness as I slouch myself onto his small couch. "Pretty nice." I nod my head with satisfaction while talking to myself.

"Happy that I'm living up to your expectations huh?" Ryan asks while leaning on his wall, smirking at me.

"Very." I say truthfully.

"Hmh.. well let's get this thing started." He sits at his desk and clicks onto his apple computer, I get up from the couch and walk towards him, sitting onto his desk. "Here are those snacks." His mom suddenly says while walking in with a platter of foods to try. "Thanks mom." When she's done putting the platter down she nods her head and leaves quickly. What is she so afraid of? Is Ryan a bitch to her just like me?! And how come she only put three cookies on the platter!! I'm freaking out, shit, shit man! My breathing starts to get heavy. My eyes get wider without thought, I start to walk around his bedroom like a maniac who took Xanax tabs.