[23]: End Friendship Zone

"Life is Strange."
- Max Caulfield.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

Trying to keep things peaceful is a terrible struggle for me, not only is it hard, it's dramatically tiring. I only seem like I don't care and stop to never think about others feelings because where can you go wrong with that? Yesterday was just a nightmare, I'd never thought of crying in front of my arch nemesis/crush. It doesn't sound exactly comforting but I would like to think of it as an excuse for my actions.

Ryan doesn't really care about what I think, he only cares for women with huge butts and small brains. If any guy would want me they would have to be very talented at ignoring ugly, I mean who wants to wake up next to a scary zombie every now and then? I sure in the hell don't.

Sitting up in bed, I turn to my clock on the dresser. It's 6 in the morning, I'm up so early? Why!? "Ughh!" I groan while getting up out of bed, might as well snack and watch tv until school. Creeping down the stairs, I manage to find the kitchen in the dark, making myself some cereal and going into the living room to watch anything with bad words in it. As soon as I go to sit down I get a text message from Ryan.

Stalker Boy: Uh hey Riles it's Ryan, I just wanted to make sure if you were okay?

Me: I'm fine.. thank you..

"Not really, you stupid cute demon." I sigh out while chewing my food.

Stalker Boy: So when do you think we can study again? :/

Me: Idk...

Stalker Boy: I'll meet you somewhere today so we can discuss it.

Me: Mkay.....

Why won't he stop texting me!? I ask in my head.

Stalker Boy: Can I come over?

What the flakes? No he can't! I'm not dealing with his utter bullcrap at 6 in the morning.

Me: Just so you can bother the shit outta me? No thanks..

Stalker Boy: Alright then..night

SEEN

When I'm done eating my cereal I put the bowl on to the coffee table and turn to adult swim, where all the sexual cussing stupid shows come on. I sit back and stare until I feel the need to get up, my life.

It's sooo boring.

Why can't I be interesting like Nat, she's so full of life and amazement. Why couldn't I make my parents smile like hers? I sigh and look at the clock on my phone. 7:02 am, better get showered and dressed. After I'm done drying off I put my clothes on and comb my hair into a high ponytail, fix up my eyebrows, wear a little bit of mascara. I probably should put on some lip gloss just in case a hot guy wants to pucker up, I highly doubt that they'd do that but it never hurts to try?

When I'm done getting beautified I rush into Nat's room to see if she's awake.

"Nat? You awake yet?" I look into her room and see that she's not in bed, she must be showering. I shrug my shoulders and walk down the stairs to wait for her. 5 minutes later she comes down the stairs wearing a skimpy dress, it looks like a dress that a skank popular girl would wear. My eyes get wide while staring at her, "Nat! What the hell are you wearing!?" I ask sounding furious.