[9]: Love At First Fight?

"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E"
- Melanie Martinez.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

*Queue the dream*

"We should just kill you, we never loved you, you don't belong here you belong in hell." My mom says to me in a sneer voice.

"You should've been a boy, I hate your guts little bitch." My dad says to me while holding a sharp object. "I do belong here, just not with you insane people!" They both stand in front of me smirking an evil smile, I stand in a corner with a gun loaded, I don't know who to shoot; so I shoot both.

-Boom, boom- Two shots go off.

I sit down whaling into my hands chanting the same words into my head and out loud, "Why me, why me, why me."

*End Dream*

🌸➗🌸➗🌸

I woke up earlier than expected, my palms were sweaty from over heating, my hair was a complete mess. I faintly shouted making myself wake up "Ah!" I look around the room and breath heavily, why did I have a dream like that? I would never kill someone, I may be crazy; but I'm not that crazy. Walking down the stairs to get a glass of water, I looked at the clock on the stove; it was 6 in the morning I stayed up until 8 in the morning watching cartoons, waiting for everyone to get up. I looked around to see if anyone was coming down the steps, I sighed. "They must be really deep sleepers."

"Not everyone." I hear a smirked up voice of a female, I turn to see Nat standing behind the couch smiling at me. "Where'd you come from?" I ask feeling scared that she came from out of nowhere. "Oh I wake up early for school, nothing new." She smirks.

"Miss goodie goodie, you're such a nerd." I tease her because she's never been late to school, she always goes on time. Sometimes I wish she could be more like me and not give a shit about anyone, but I rather for her to be a nice person than act like a total drama queen like me. Sigh.

"Gosh I know, I knowww." She giggles and slumps herself onto the couch next to me, then she gets up from it and walks over to a closet, she is holding a rectangular box with pretty wrapping paper. My eyes are filled with amusement as she walks it over to me. "What is that?!" I ask.

"I've been wanting to give this to you, but it seems like you need it more now than ever." She gives me the box and I eye it confusingly.

"Open it." She insists.

I open the box and it's a cellphone, not one of those bugga bug phones with no emojis on it. It's a iPhone 6plus space gray, "Err, uh thanks? This is awesome nat." I say calmly to her, in reality I want to do back flips and scream like a lunatic but I contained my outbursts and tried to be as cool as possible. She smiles at me knowing that I just want to jump for joy, I blush.

"It's no problem, now you can text me after school." She smiles even harder.

"Why not during school?" I give her a sneaky smirk.

"No wayy!" She chuckles softly and walks out of the house door, waving me a goodbye. This girl is the depths of my despair, she's so adorable when she tries to act all good. But its better for her to be that way.