[29]: Tongue Tied Division

"Grunge life at it's finest!🖤"
- Rue Canders💛.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{NATALIE'S POV}

Okay so I kicked her out, it really isn't my fault. Riley started the entire dress code thing and wanted to act like my mother, then she hated me for hanging out with Ryan at his table last week.

I know we got off on bad terms but it's really not my fault, and I tried to play nice but for many years I've had to deal with her bull crap. I had to let her go or else things would have gotten worse.

Anyways my parents won't leave me alone about the whole "kicking out Riley" thing, they won't shut up.

Dad said that he was very upset at me for kicking her out, he lectured me about us being friends for years and that I should've given her a chance.

Honestly I gave Riley many of those chances and she ruined them all, so I don't see why I have to give out more.

But I can't say that I don't miss her, because I really do. She is my best friend and we should always stick together, I regret every moment of last week and I wish I could take it back.

🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

I'm weird-ed out. I can't look at Ryan anymore because if I do all I visualize is him kissing me. The insane part is I liked it. For whatever reason that may be.

When we got back in the car there was nothing but utter silence, we stole glances from one another which were technically staring contests. He smiled, I did the same.

We didn't talk, it was weird because Ryan is normally the talkative one and I'm the one who ignores it all. Was a kiss way too much and I kinda maybe killed him? He probably thinks I'm a slob with intentions to kill him and steal his mom.

What? She makes the best cookies..

I always knew this day would come, and come to think of it why am I even near Ryan? We're magically friends now and it's kinda scary, who even made us friends?

I swear God if this was you, I'll have you know that I still can't stand that loser's guts! My brain says.

"Whatcha want to eat?" Ryan the kiss stealer interrupts my conversation with God.

"Huh?" I look up at him while holding back an awkward relapse.

"What would you like to eat?" He makes a puzzled smile and stops at a red light.

"Oh uhm, food." I smile.

"What kind?" He says annoyed.

"The kind you eat at a restaurant Ryan.. Duh!" I try holding back a chuckle as he frowns.

"Riley, seriously stop that shit." He starts to smile.

"Some burgers would be good," I stop my eyes on a couple walking down the street. It makes me feel tingly to look at them holding hands, if I kissed Ryan then what does that make us? So I ask. "Ryan?" I avert my eyes to him, he looks at me and drives again.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?"

"Well, what do you mean by that?" He chuckles.

"We kissed and I just don't know if it was for fun, or like in a hopeless romance kind of way.." I put my head down in shame.

It's not like I know everything about kissing, besides Ryan was my actual first kiss. Yeah you all probably thought I hooked up with lots of guys in the past, well I didn't. That kiss in middle school with Natalie was just a curious bystander moment.