[30]: Kissable Pleasures

Author's Note:

This chapter is dedicated to a special person by the name of Shyan: shyan_pixie , she is my everything right now and really cares about the characters in this book and I'm grateful for ALL OF IT, this girl is just amazing. Thank you Shyan, I love youu!🖤💯💅🏽.

🌸➗🌸➗🌸

"Please exit the room if you aren't a beast in bed😂."
- Korean lady.
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

Desperate for a recap? Oh I am too, so this is what's going down. Ryan and I kissed, I'm pretty sure if you watched anime they would have said, "No kissing or you'll get pregnant" well it's a little too late for that.

Plus their logic is way off. Blake seemed to be jealous for whatever reason that was, I don't see any reason to be jealous over a mess like me.

Natalie is a cold hearted shit with the ability to sting me with her unforgettable words. And turns out Ryan does like me, again why? I am such a gag to look at, from my point of view yeah.

I'm still standing beside Ryan's door, trying to contemplate if I should go in or not. You see it's not that easy and if Ryan thinks he's going to get something from me then he's super wrong, he doesn't deserve any part of me honestly.

"Going to come in or just stand there looking lost?" Ryan preaches while still fiddling with that poor remote.

You'd like that wouldn't you, nasty man whore. My subconscious says eagerly.

"I think this is as far as my feet can go." I say looking down at my feet, they seriously won't walk another step into that demon's room.

Besides he did make up all those ego-tastic rules and forbid me to go anywhere near him, he should've just told me to not live, that would have been way easier than crushing my sensing abilities.

"Allow me to help you then." He gets up from his bed and struts over to me, smirking like a dog on drugs. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his room.

My socks are too slippery to stop him, the hardwood floor glossy enough to be butter.

"Home sweet home." He sits me on his small chair and smiles.

"Yeah I know, I've been here before.." I make a know-it-all face at him and start to giggle.

"Oh right. So what movie shall we be watching Queen Riley?"

"Thou shall never call me that again."

"It also suits you."

"It really doesn't.."

"But what movie?"

"How should I know, I haven't gutted my eyes to your tv before."

"Stop being such a buzz kill and come over here." He smiles at me before grabbing me (again) and throwing me on his bed.

"You do realize that this isn't a bounce house right?"